Reviews for Sleepless
Lover-of-good-Stories chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was the best story ever absolutely loved it, it was so sweet 3 keep up the good works please make more
Lover Of Stories chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
This was BY FAR the best TakXJeera story I have read. Please write more because I honestly love your work 3
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Omg! Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Luv it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Awww, that was so cute! :)
BlueFlies chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
This was so cute! I hope you write more for this, or more TakXJeera stories. *crosses fingers*
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
AWWWWWWW
BlueSilverPandas chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Awww this story was just too cute! :D If only there was a moment like this in the TV series... too bad it got cancelled :P Great job and I hope to see more of these in the future :)
Acidic Lover chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
great job, i love it.
DarkfallenAngelWings chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
All I can say is Wow! You are a good writer and it's kinda rare to see good writers who do cartoon fanfics such as yours. I am favoring you story btw and I hope you continue making more!

~Cartoonfreak2009
Penumbra-Renegade chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is amazing and all around good. I loved how you captured the discreet love between them. I am bit of a Tak fan myself and couldn't help but get drawed in by your discription. Once I figure out how to post stories, Tak is the 1st one I'LL DO! GREAT JOB
Ani Isilee chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
How romantic and adorable! You should definitely turn this into a full story. And you're right, there isn't enough Tak fanfiction out there! (Angrily): Seems the show isn't very popular, but I thought it was funny. I might post up a few Tak fics of my own. Good luck with your stories!
Dannie chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
its really,really good
anomines chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
i've read a lot of Fanfics but yours is the most romantic i loved it because Tak and Jeera are so good together you should definatly! write more!
mybuddyhollylook chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
ahh! i absolutely loved this! u should defiantly write more! :)