Reviews for The Lion, The Bear, and Some Crazy Closets
twilighter616 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hahahaha Edward's closet...

OfficiallyDazzled chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Lol. That was awesome! And super funny! :)

:) OfficiallyDazzled
Easterbunnyvu chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Again never going to think of closets in Twilight the same again :)
Obsess3d-mUch chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
LOL this one shot is great really creative and original!

made me laugh def up there in my favs :D:D
HollywoodGirlxx chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Heather is a funny closet lol. If you have time, please R&R my fanfics. Thanks xx
Amelia Desfalon chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
twilightaddict13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Ha! Priceless!
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
lol that was hilarious, lol i love how much they all hate jake
Reggy Renegade chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
haha, you should write more like these, i've read the others and i love them! escpecially the "no alice". that's great. i fell out of my chair laughing.
Mrs.IsabellaSwanCullen chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I crack up everytime I read this. But, mostly because of "NO Alice" I always start laughing so much when I hear that. lmao. I LOVE THESE THINGS!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
LOL loved Edward's closet! omc, is he really a closet man? XD

thank you! loove it!
Mar-Mar21 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Yet another great narrative. I love the hospital closet and Bella's the best. They were the funniest. I think the bathroom one of this was the best of all and this is second. More of them soon?
sweetswirlypop chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
The Cookie League is the best! I love the talking inanimate objects! So random and funny! XD
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I loved it! So funny
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
although i did not understand the thing at the bottom of the page, i feel obligated to say that it was HILARIOUS and that I loved it. Oh, and at the VERY bottom of the page, where the ads are, it is for "EASY CLOSETS" and that cracked me up. Especially with the commentary on a couple of those closets, the EASY (you do get it, dont you?) closets ad made me laugh SO INCREDIBLY HARD! ok, well then. thanks
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »