Reviews for Alphabet Soup
kidcrooner chapter 22 . 9/30/2014
This last chapter had me in tears. That was so beautiful.

And i love that sakura got really panicked because she LOVES her career. And she understands that the lives they lead cant always work with whats about to happen. And i love how kakashi's there. And he's happy about it. He's the rock that sakura grounds her feet on; and he's the one to tell her that everything's gonna be okay (like he had back when she was a genin.). Ugh i have so many feelings.

You did such a great great great job for this whole thing and I'm so glad i stumbled upon it.
xxRivaxx chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
wow its been a nearly a year since you last updated please continue with this story i actually just found it again after like a year hahaha its my favourite fanfic of all time please continue
xxRivaxx chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
omh that was sooo hot phew hahaha great story love how you mad Sakura a very sexy seductress
Tsuki Karasu chapter 22 . 5/29/2011
I really love this story! I can't wait to read the rest! I hope you continue one day!
Felix02 chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
This chapter got my heart pounding and my blooding racing. She is such a kick ass and delivers one hell of a line. Great. Beautiful! This chapter was pure awesomeness.
Felix02 chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Aw. Cute beginnings of shinobi love. Tsunade, you're such a stalker, I love it. My favorite part was when Sakura muttered 'too far' when she didn't want to return to the bathroom. It reminds me of myself...though I would usually leave the towel on the carpet and curse myself in the morning for doing so. Haha.
Felix02 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Ah, reminds me of myselt...sadly. I was once able to knock back bottles of vodka and then sober up that night, because it usually involved eating a lot of food afterwards. Yay to this Sakura you're writing about. She's awesome.
Felix02 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Yes! This chapter is nearly perfect. I think Sakura would definitly be like this in the future - loves!
Felix02 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I'm lovin' this idea! I can't believe I've never come across this SakuKaka fic before. I'm glad you reviewed now so I could come across this fic. I've always thought Sakura would be a closet Icha Icha reader - I know I would, but I wouldn't be in the closet about it. Love!
Animelover351 chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
awwwwwww! that was so good! awwwww! i cant stop smiling now! you HAVE to make more! its sooooo good! i just love it! Thank you!.
TheAlieVee chapter 22 . 10/25/2010
Oh wow... pregnant o.o If it wasn't an accident and it wasn't coincidence then... why would Tsunade do it on purpose? I might be afraid of that answer. Please update soon )

- Sabaku no Bri
Black Birch chapter 22 . 10/22/2010
Oh, God, do I love this or do I love this? One word. Amazing. You are amazing! I loved it, especially this chapter and the one before that, and then a few back as well, but I'll get back to them later - your writing caused me to read the whole thing at once, I didn't want to slow down in order to review (which I will go back and do as writing this interesting deserves it, I don't review the things I read often enough...) - anyhow, I loved this chapter. Sweet and definitely joyful. Amazing. Keep up the wonderful work and please make sure to update it soon!

Oh hell, I might as well go along and vent about the story itself while I'm at it. As you've probably figured out, I love it. I love how Sakura's feeling slowly grows and even if the thought of her not committing a 100 percent to Kakashi to begin with hurts a little, she makes up for it later. I love how he is vulnerable and how he lets her know how he feels. I love the part where he talks about the kiddies in this chapter and the part where Tsunade has to explain herself at the end. I loved it!

I better stop typing now or else I'll have written a whole novel and most likely take up a whole page among the reviews.

Best whished,

BB
DocBevCulver chapter 22 . 10/20/2010
That was truly wonderful. Loved reading it!

Bravo!
shkh4ever chapter 22 . 10/20/2010
J for joy? Yes indeed! Loved it! Until next time.
TheAlieVee chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Please tell me this hasn't been abandoned, it's an amazing work and I would LOVE to see another chapter )

- Sabaku no Bri