Reviews for Our Dangerous Identities
BLkRABBIT chapter 1 . 9/21
I love your writing style here, I hope you continue this fiction. Although its been a while and the Naruto hype has died down, I find this story to be very interesting, I hope you post up part two of this story. Looking forward to your stories!
RandomPersonherebruh chapter 1 . 4/4
I want you to continue this story but seeing this is from year 2008...
sazunaki chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
That was amazing! it would be great if you could continue, but seeing as this was written in 2008 I supposed the chances for that are gone.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Yes! Hahahaha, that ending though! XD
StainedSculpture chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
kyaaa I know I'm too late for saying this, but I don't care.
I love way Sasuke act so much. it's cute and I think this is a new idea in ItaSasu fict because its different from the others ItaSasu stories.
I really want to read the next part, I hope you'll consider to post the 2nd chapter D

itasasu2002 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
ok its been like 5 years and you haven't made a new chapter yet? wtf! please continue this story! don't leave it here just like that!
itachifemsasu chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Well that was really good and sexy xD wish there was anothr chapter!
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Ohmygod well i didn't expect that lol
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
i really enjoyed it meaning u have to update . u know sasuke acting like a horny schoolgirl soo hot! Nicely detailed,good lemon though would have loved it longer. Gotta ask r itachixsasuke aware they r brothers?
BabyKittens chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Holy shit. This was just... so amazing I myself grew light-headed during the foreplay as well as the Smex.
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
so fucking amazing! youre tha best! you should write more because youre very tallented.
Always-Unpredictable chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Omg...that was the sexiest thing I've read today...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
WOW 0_0 that just taught me a valuable lesson; dont let strangers into your house and always ask ur friends for i.d. before letting them in. lol! that ending was totally unexpected! i can't believe that itachi was sasuke's manager... i still can't get over the shock!
TheEpicRice chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE CONTINUE!

I LOVED IT! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

AND I DONT COMMENT VERY OFTEN SO THIS IS A BIG DEAL!

*tear of happiness* AMAZING!
MayBell chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow... this is awesome awesome awesome... so greatly great.

Speechless... totally. Aw, the beauty of a happy story... XD

Makes me love them so much more.

You are one amazing person. Thank you!