Reviews for Apple Blossom
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Beautiful, tragic, heartbreaking. Lovely writing.
Kshar chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
So lovely.
anon chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I'm meant to be on hiatus, so I'm sorry for not signing this.

I loved this! It's one of my favourite pairings (I'm an unrequited love person!) and you've written it beautifully. The time line in reverse worked so amazingly well. Fantastically done on all counts!
acata chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Beautiful :)
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I loved this! I loved the backwards timeline and all the missing moments, I think you picked them really well. The first section was really emotional too. Great job!
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This was lovely. I always thought that Tonks and Charlie would've been good together and I always got the impression they would've been around the same age. Really enjoyed this one.
SgtPepper592 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This is so completely amazing. I haven't read any fanfic (especially not HP) in ages, but I was in the mood for some procrastination tonight.

I love the way you abruptly went through time backwards (and how you Tonks' hair each time). It's like some frantic trip through a pensieve. And I love the relationship you've given Charlie and Tonks. The dialogue between them just seems so easy and natural, that's it's obvious long before you state it that they're really good friends.

You did an awesome job with this. I think I need to go read it again :).
someone5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Oh, sweetie. I read this days ago, when you posted it at theverbalthing, and I am still having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. This is so gorgeous, so thoughtful, so brilliant. I love love love Charlie/Tonks, and I was so stoked to see this pairing from you! (First George/Luna, now this...we are such kindred spirits, my dear.)

I love that you didn't explain a damned thing, and I love that it goes backwards through time, and I love that she loves his hair, and I lovelovelove that the different colors of her hair signify the different times/events in her (their) life. And the ending, with this final picture of her as an 11 year old heading off to Hogwarts, knowing that she dies (albeit years later, but still...), makes me want to cry. :(

I know that I'm always rallying for fluff while you ALWAYS lean towards the angst, but this tragic piece is perfect. Absolutely perfect. *bounces*

For the record, I'd love to see a Charlie/Tonks smut!scene. A seperate timeline, or an outtake perhaps. Your call. ;)

Downloading "Over My Shoulder" by Mika right now! I'll let you know what I think of it. :) THANKS FOR THE REC!
Juliet Deveraux chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Lovely writing and concept, it's a great pairing and a beautiful, emotion-filled story. Perfect.
kitty-re chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I loved it, so simple yet so intricate with feelings.

I really can't describe it-I've read this four times over now it's amazing.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Heartbreakingly beautiful, really and truly this was a wonderful piece of work. I have never really had an opinion either way when it came to Tonks, but I loved her and Charlie in this. Fab work.