Reviews for Falling Down
that was really good...

much love...

nana...:)
SpiffytheSmark chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is a good story but, DAMN. I'm sick of the JeffXOC fics. They're all sounding the same. Thats no reflection on your writing, but I'm mean, how many ways can you write: 'I screwed up, and I'm hurting my girlfriend over it'? John Morrison didn't have a slew when HE was suspended. Or Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy. Whatzupwitdat! I like the Prince Charming reference, I'm a sucker for classic Disney.
moonsaultsandmischief chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
wonderful
derivereine chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Charlie loves Cara, so she's makes exceptions for her :]

And rightfully so, cause this was awesome.
giftiebee chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Damn girl. I like it.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I love Jeff agayn
Deceiving Eyes chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
DAMN! That shit was god! Except it's not-so-shit
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
holy crap that is good. what girl doesn't love the disney princesses?
nolongerwriting-x chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wow. This is great! I miss Jeff. He's my favourite and it sucks he's gone. I love, love, love this though!

xx
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This is very interesting so far! Can't wait to read the rest _
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Interesting. I liked it. And just so everyone knows I am behind Jeff one hunderd percent. He needs all of the love and support that he can get right now.

Danielle
I'm Miss World chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Ah! that was awesome! Thank you!

Princeses... are... amazing! Lol I work in a first grade now so im surrounded by them even more and I don't feel like a total loser when i walk around in my princess socks with my Disney pocket book because they all think it's cool lmao.

'I have one chance left.

I’m in my comfort zone there. I’m a risk taker; a gambler. This is a piece of cake for me.'

I thought that was one of the most brilliant tihngs I've ever read written by a fan. A-fucking-mazing.

You Becky my friend, are a total and complete genius. I'm convinced. Seriously, I was trying so hard to put a fic to this song for a while and I just could not do it. but you did. And brilliantly.

Now, I'm not as good at giving reviews as you are (if you recall the longest ever review in history you left for me lol) but don't doubt for a second I didn't love this!

Thanks so much.

And I don't think you've seen the last of my requests after reading this lol.

Much love