Reviews for My Side Of The Bed
Please finish the story. I've been waiting a year
natsuki23 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
NO! What happened! I want know what happens! Please update soon, I really like this. It's so sweet and cute!
Meanxruki chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
QAQ)... wai you no continue... sobs..
no name chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
write the next chapter or maybe the rest of the story in the next week please.
wytygr chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
hi there! i hope you get this review and know that i think this is a quite wonderfully funny fic and that it should be continued!
Sychronergy chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
That's hilarious. Riddle coming back as a drag queen. Omg, I love your Draco xDDDD

Great writing!
smoshy.fever1 chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Awwwwwww I want more! It's so very good. I wanna know if Draco kills him or not
potter29 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
good
Arpho chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Aww, what about the rest of the story? It was great, I want more!
Simply.Scarfy chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Dude! You haven't updated in, like, two who freakin' years! C'mon! We wanna see Harry face the music and what happened to Draco? Please, you gotta update, you're killing me here. Even if it's just a 1000 word chapter! Pleeease!
naomishino chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
OMG! This is just awesome. Why would you stop this funniest and wonderful fanfic? I want MOOOREEE! PLZZZZ
snarryfantasies chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Lmao nice outburst from harry
GINA chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
oh interesting story but why you didnt continue? what will happen for draco? is he ill? i hope it isnt serious . PLEASE UPDATE.
ryuuzaki19 chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
That kissing scene was really hot :) I love how Harry took the initiative and made the first move and I love how Draco just shoved him off. Ginny interrupting them was plausible but I was hoping Harry could've freaked out more since he just kissed his worst anymore. Other than that it was lovely to read.
bkcgirl chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
An update would be very nice.