Reviews for Vengeance is Written in Blood
anime.amie13 chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
I love you :D happy 300th!
dumspirospero48 chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
i swear i am so bawling like a big baby! i loved daniel! hes fuckng british, everything is better british! whyd he have to die!?
dumspirospero48 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
this is so good so far! i absolutely love it!
SilverWolfWing chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
*Immediatlely finds Dracula II on youtube and begins watching.* Great story so far! Love it!
alistarsmusic chapter 34 . 4/13/2012
Okay...I hate Taylor for tricking them all! And honestly...at some point I felt for him. But now I'm team Luke. Oh, and I don't know what to expect of the sequel. But I hope you'll post it soon. (Unless you have and I haven't checked?) Great story! Seriously. I'm up at midnight the fourth day reading ONLY this and I'm finally done. I'll be reading the prequel when I have the time. :D
alistarsmusic chapter 32 . 4/13/2012
Whoa! Allison won't be a vampire and made Luke leave because she won't be happy until she has an heir? I don't even know what to think...I just know I'm dying for the sequel. I want to know what it's really about and if Ally keeps her word about not falling for Nick or what. But the story was amazing! Your an awesome author! XD
alistarsmusic chapter 31 . 4/12/2012
YAY! Courtney is dead! _ I actually thought it was hilarious when it was Lucas's POV and after it too. Because he was right. It felt like a double act of sorts.
alistarsmusic chapter 28 . 4/12/2012
So this is when Courtney finally gets her chance to kidnap Allison...I actually thought it would never come. Or I hope it wouldn't. C: I'm a sucker for keeping things smooth. :D Well, I can't wait to see what Courtney does to her.
alistarsmusic chapter 24 . 4/11/2012
All I have to say is...Lucy is pregnant...huh?
alistarsmusic chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
Well, it's still weird for me to read how Luke and Taylor get along. To a only an extent. :] And I'm thinking about what Nick's role is and will be. At first I thought he liked Allison but now I'm not even sure...I wonder what will happen at the ball?
alistarsmusic chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
Okay I had to review because this chapter made me laugh soo much! _ Oh yeah, it was the part where Luke could tell Ally was tired from where he lied in the coffin but he couldn't tell why. I just had a laughing fit! lol. I love this story!
alistarsmusic chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
okay...I'll review for Daniel. I am so sad he died. I never even thought he would die. And I'm so glad that Ally stopped Lucy from seeing him the way he was. I wouldn't have wanted her to see that either. And I wouldn't want someone to let me see that either. I almost cried but I wouln't let myself... :3
alistarsmusic chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Haha Luke just loves to push her buttons doesn't he? But this story keeps getting interesting. I wonder how the shoot will go? :]
alistarsmusic chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Wow. Your story is entrancing. Can't wait to read the rest!
sarah chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
Lol...Lukes middle name is gunter..That really made me laugh