Reviews for Vengeance is Written in Blood
alistarsmusic chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
Well, it's still weird for me to read how Luke and Taylor get along. To a only an extent. :] And I'm thinking about what Nick's role is and will be. At first I thought he liked Allison but now I'm not even sure...I wonder what will happen at the ball?
alistarsmusic chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
Okay I had to review because this chapter made me laugh soo much! _ Oh yeah, it was the part where Luke could tell Ally was tired from where he lied in the coffin but he couldn't tell why. I just had a laughing fit! lol. I love this story!
alistarsmusic chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
okay...I'll review for Daniel. I am so sad he died. I never even thought he would die. And I'm so glad that Ally stopped Lucy from seeing him the way he was. I wouldn't have wanted her to see that either. And I wouldn't want someone to let me see that either. I almost cried but I wouln't let myself... :3
alistarsmusic chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Haha Luke just loves to push her buttons doesn't he? But this story keeps getting interesting. I wonder how the shoot will go? :]
alistarsmusic chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Wow. Your story is entrancing. Can't wait to read the rest!
sarah chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
Lol...Lukes middle name is gunter..That really made me laugh
KatieLady chapter 19 . 12/12/2011
The begining was a little rough. However I'm now halfway through the story and am loving your writing voice. Excellently developed characters!
vampiregroupie5499 chapter 34 . 10/3/2011
loved your story and your characters - but - the sex was way too bland - looking forward to your sequel hoping for a bit more spice
grneyz chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
You write very well, but to be honest, so far I'm kind of bored. The storyline seems slow to me, but then again, I don't do very well with descriptions in stories... Ahh! I'm having conflict with myself! Sorry! I don't usually like to give bad reviews, but would you rather I lied? I'll keep reading and post as I go. Thanks!
mercuryandglass chapter 35 . 5/28/2011
This is good enough to send to a publisher, i hope that you realise your potential as a writer.
XNarnias.GypsyX chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I absolutely love this story.

And im only on chapter 4. This is a great story.

If this were an actual book i would definately buy it. Xx ) xx
lilbg4u chapter 17 . 1/29/2011
Oh gosh please dont kill more people and Luke needs to man up and chose a side already.
lilbg4u chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
omg I cant believe hes dead I expected her to go after Lucy first aww man im really going to miss Daniel. Damn it her friends should have been on lock down.
lovefam4 chapter 35 . 1/26/2011
I just read this exciting story of yours & I have to say I LOVED IT! I canNOT wait to read your sequel to this.
barefoot beauty chapter 35 . 12/28/2010
Hi, I'm june :) I just finished reading your book and had to let you know what an amazing writer you are. The story flows beautifully. The characters are both enchanting and enthralling. I absolutely loved your story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :) I will most definitely be reading the next stories to come. I was so happy when I pieced together Lucy being pregnant with Dannys lovechild. It was so bittersweet. I fell in love with Luke. His love and protectiveness for Allison was boundless. And I was shocked but thrilled to find that Ally had a baby with Luke. I cant wait to see what you have planned for them. And Taylor is just devious. Always the plotter. Again, Thank you for sharing this story with us. :)
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »