Reviews for Vengeance is Written in Blood
brunette-in-black chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
Okay haven't reviewed in a while. I just wanted to say I am completely and utterly intrigued. I love this story is much, it has a unique plot and a main character that has intuition and isn't some dummy walking strait into her grave with this thing. She's smart, she might have a bit of a death wish -a very painful death wish- but she's doing it because the stupid curse thingy -sorry just woke up, good words are in short suppy- and the vamps shouldn't get away with murder - how cliche.

Anyways I'm going to be my impatient brunette self and ask that you please update soon, like I'm talking really soon.

O btw thank you so much for the encouragement. I got some new inspiration for the story before my mother forced me to go to bed last night at like 2 am -that's a bit early for me- anyways thanks.

love and loyalty always.

brunette-in-black chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
So the vampire is the model good little twist gives it a great pop. It was transitioned so well and Allison is completely scared out of her wits because that dude has to be the vampire. It just has to be. Your writing so amazing I am rivetted and I need to read more. well can't wait until u update. Please update I need u to...please? I'm wrapped up in this. Impatience has always been and always will be my virtue so could u please without marring your impeccable writing, update quickly. I'm too interested to let this slide.

love and loyalty always.

james the wolf chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
AH! cliff hangers!

this is an awesome story! i love it!

first thing i did was sit and read the next chapter.(and im not the type who likes to read. at all.)

cant wait for the next update!
VampFangs1001 chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
UPDATE!
brunette-in-black chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Well that was interesting. I'm just wondering will something happen at her twenty-third birthday party perhaps the arrival of a certain dangerous yet sexy vampire? I guess I'm just going to have to wait even though I despise that. Hurry...update soon! Very impatient brunette here, sorry it's just always been my virtue.

love and loyalty always,

b-in-b
brunette-in-black chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
All I can say is WOW. One short chapter and i have been drawn in. This story seems like this story will be truely incredible. Allison seems like a strong willed woman determined to find out her family's tragedies no matter what cost. Please continue soon with your unique writing style hat draws my interest.

love and loyalty always,