Reviews for Vengeance is Written in Blood
Cool. I like it.
3489ty48y288eye8w89 chapter 34 . 11/15/2010
this was an amazing story! loved it! it was simply amazing! Good Job! :D
xXWeirdGirl96Xx chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
*explodes from the sheer awesomeness of this story* I LOVE IT! Must... finish... reading!
macy chapter 33 . 8/10/2010
I shall not mentally slap you and i liked it but the ending was dragged out SO much
tammz chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
I thin it was ok for him to do it. cant risj the plan right? and i swear i will mentally slap you if i odnt like the ending
tammz chapter 24 . 8/10/2010
Well i was wrong :/ BUT i have another hunch that lucy is prego! with DANNYS kid! ahhh! thatd be so awesome.
beckyberry chapter 24 . 8/10/2010
Oh nos i have a hunch shes gonna kiss nicki and lucas will see and ahhh! i ish scared! lolz cept ik she marrys nicki which i am not happy about :(
booklover chapter 34 . 8/1/2010
Evil!Evil!Evil!Evil!Evil! I love it!1 LOL
lover1234 chapter 25 . 7/31/2010
no way
booklover chapter 24 . 7/31/2010
i don't review much cause i want to keep reading.:) But i love this chapter so much and i just had to review.I have not read the rest yet so i'll just stop right here and read the rest.
Blind Faerie of the Brooke chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
This chappy made me cry it was so good.

P.S.: I love the A/N at the end. It was lol!
Skylinger chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Darkness,

This is an awesome story that EVERYONE should totally rocks! I admit it didn't end like I expected but I understadn why she did what she did.

~Skylinger
xXWeirdGirl96Xx chapter 16 . 7/4/2010
Why? WHY DANIEL? WHY NOT HER BOSS,OR SOMEONE ELSE? *cries* I practically fell in LOVE with Daniel, his humor, almost everything about him! She couldn't have killed distant family or something like that? I'll miss Daniel. :( *cries some more*
timecontroller chapter 30 . 6/26/2010
awesome...i was listening to the song: aftermath by adam lambert as i read this...:D
timecontroller chapter 17 . 6/22/2010
well so i am reading this at three in the morning (love the chapter/story by the way...addicted to it) and i was reading ur a.n- yay-me! i shoud kill people more often

for some reason i laughed so hard and trying tostuffle laughter is hard; very very hard
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »