Reviews for Vengeance is Written in Blood
timecontroller chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
brilliant
timecontroller chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
this is soo amazing...i love the fact that you are sticking by the old vampire legends; that they sleep in coffins and cant go into sunlight! awesome..pure aweomseness
l-Dots-l chapter 33 . 5/2/2010
Love love love this story!
Hate hate hate the ending!
I wish she would have just gone with Luke instead of marrying Nicki /
When Ally told Luke that she was going to marry Nicki it broke my heart ; ~;
I felt so bad for Luke D':
Luke reminds me of Edward oh so much xD especially when he agreed to Ally's plan 3'
btw what happened with Lucy and the Prime Minister? do they get a happy ending? was the baby a boy or a girl? Did he or she look like Danny? Does Lucy go back to America? so many questions ; ~;

I really enjoyed this story I can't wait for the sequel )
Awesome job!
Shadow.Kissed.Sophia.Belikova chapter 35 . 4/29/2010
so happy i found this story!
it took me 2 days to finish this and now that i finished it i can't w8 for the sequel though i admit that i would be better without one...don't get me wrong i'd love a sequel but sometimes you don't need to continue if the story is perfect by itself...
anyways it's your call! thanks for writing it!
Sophia
vampfan3oh3 chapter 35 . 4/3/2010
i really loved this story and i really cant wait to see what happens next
brunette-in-black chapter 35 . 4/2/2010
Forever would be the understatement of the century hon! I honestly just did one of those little squeal things and was all "Freaking Finally!" Well happy early easter!

love&loyalty always.

Lauren
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 34 . 3/18/2010
This story has been a wonderful ride to take. I have enjoyed every minute that I read, and I am looking forward to the sequel when you get to it.

Your characters are fun and terrific to read.

Thanks and take care
brittni1213 chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
thiswas awesome story good job
Red chapter 34 . 12/31/2009
Thank you for the time and dedication put into your story, it is much appreciated.
Roozu Doll chapter 34 . 12/30/2009
Ah! Okay... so when Daniel died I was all like, NO! But then the story kept getting better and better and better, and then I was all happy-go when Allison killed Courtney. But then I read the Epilogue(kinda) and I was like, OMG Taylor?

But it was amazing and threw my emotions on a roller coaster. :)
brandy8 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Okay, the vampire dude is a little scary ;) Thank god she was able to get away. I have a feeling we will be seeing him again ;)
brandy8 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Gosh, this story looks good :)
Flying with Fairies chapter 34 . 7/17/2009
I've really enjoyed your story :) congratulations on a job well done.

There is one thing though, I'm a bit confused, is the child Luke's or Nicki's?

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff :)
The-Violet-Hour chapter 34 . 6/7/2009