Reviews for The Definition of Peace
shadewatcher chapter 43 . 5/1/2010
whoo hoo,that was an interesting ending. Heh, figures Uly's life will never be normal no matter what happens. Still a good story though. _ Will keep reading and eventually catch up. ttyl
Rangerfan58 chapter 43 . 1/13/2010
nice ending
Rangerfan58 chapter 42 . 1/13/2010
nice chapter it kind of feels like things are going to wrap up within the next few chapters can't wait for more
Rangerfan58 chapter 41 . 12/13/2009
interesting chapter can't wait for more
shadewatcher chapter 40 . 12/8/2009
hee hee old DK was too arrogant to see that coming. Couldn't have happened to a nicer kat. lol can't wait to see what happens next. will be waiting. _
Cody Furlong chapter 40 . 12/4/2009
Ew! I bet they're gonna have a big mess to clean up when this is over. Poor Dk I knida feel bad for him gettin' squished like that.
shadewatcher chapter 39 . 12/3/2009
Muwahahaha! DK will never know what hit him. He's far too arrogant to think that Uly have the SWAT Kat's armaments to aid him. Hee hee boy he really should have been paying more attention, as the SK guys have been helping Uly since he got back. _ Can't wait to see what's next. will be waiting.
Cody Furlong chapter 39 . 12/3/2009
Nice, it looks like this one is starting to come to an end. I look forward to seing what Dark kat does, and what everyone does after the dust has settled.

This has been a pretty interesting sotry Uly. Keep up all the great work you do.
Rangerfan58 chapter 39 . 12/3/2009
nice chapter can't wait for more
shadewatcher chapter 38 . 11/19/2009
Poor Uly sounds like DK has something nasty planned. Can't wait to see what. _ will be waiting.
Rangerfan58 chapter 38 . 11/17/2009
interesting chapter
shadewatcher chapter 37 . 10/7/2009
Heh, Uly sure seems happy now, well he was till Sheara pointed out his mistake. :P Oh well better to deal with it now than later. As for the rating? i wouldn't bother considering all the steamy smut floating around out there, this is quite tame. Excellent as always but no where near what some of the other stuff that even you have done, violence wise either. can't wait to see what happens next. will be awaiting next chapter. _
Cody Furlong chapter 37 . 10/7/2009
Nah, the scene with Viper wasn't too bloody, i'd say to leave it at T myself. That was kind stupid what Viper did, I would've thought he'd learn after metting Feral that first time.

He also went down faster and easier than I thought he would, I thought they would've had a harder time finding him. But oh well, it's still a great story.

Lol, it looks like that Kat that had turned them into alters is going to get his wish for peace anyway, just not not quite like he had expected if they keep that up.
Rangerfan58 chapter 37 . 10/6/2009
this is getting interesting and as a precaution i would raise it to teen but that's up to you if you feel it won't get too violent than don't but like i said i would as a precaution actually all my stories except for the ones i KNOW aren't going to be too violent or violent at all are rated T for precaution oh and i can't wait for more
shadewatcher chapter 36 . 10/6/2009
lol nasty! hope none of the altered kats end up altered more from eating part of Viper. yuck! heh, would make an interesting twist though. can't wait to see what you have planed for the next chapter. will be waiting.