Reviews for Vertigo
Skyllar Eve chapter 1 . 1/13
Cynchick, I’m not sure if you still check this account, but since probably 2008 I have come back to read and reread your stories. Your writing gives me so much joy, so thank you so much. Much love.
Az chapter 24 . 12/30/2020
I can’t believe the story has ended. I absolutely LOVE this one uwu
ThornDraconis chapter 24 . 11/17/2020
Hi! here goes a very long review, so please don't be mad at me. This has to be absolutely one of the best fics I've ever read from ANY fandom may I add.

I was a little bit skeptical when I filtered for Deidara M rated fics and came across this one especially because it was a Sakura romance story. I like Sakura, but I am not that into her because she's always been kind of a sidekick to Naruto and Sasuke. I was not sure how Deidara would play in this story because I'd never pictured the two of them together.

I was wrong. You already had me on the first chapter. Then I just devoured each and every chapter and was suddenly completely sold on DeidaraxSakura. I was glad to see a mature Sakura with different nuances and not just one fragile and silly girl desperate for acceptance. As for Deidara, this could well be canon for me. From now on, the backstory you wrote for him is canonical!

Anyway, congratulations on writing this. I loved every minute of it and I will re-read the whole thing again. As someone who's writing a Naruto fic as well, this has been very inspiring in how you added depth to the characters while still very much mindful of their canonical quirks. Well done, I love this.
animegyoza chapter 14 . 7/5/2020
Very well written :) My favourite scene was that awkward Deidara hard-on from the other chapter xD
rose.chan27 chapter 24 . 6/26/2020
So cute! Awesome story!
brume42 chapter 24 . 6/7/2020
That was so cute !
I am glad all ended well ! Happy endings are so great. Your story was beautiful !
georgie.potato chapter 24 . 5/14/2020
I just noticed in the months that I'm reading Sakura fanfictions as a hobby I come to realize that DeiSaku fics are my favorites and have loved so much, not just because Deidara happens to be my fave Akatsuki member and Sakura's the person that I look up to in my whole life, but also because they just have that chemistry I think (I wish they have more interactions in canon oh well sadly not) almost all the DeiSaku fic that I've read are all perfect and especially that the authors are writing their characters in canon as possible..

Well anyway, I really love Naruto and Sakura's portrayal of their precious friendship here that a lot of fanfictions couldn't portray right. And I also love Itachi, Shikamaru, and Sakura's impromptu theorization THAT IS so cool actually that whole scene in Hokage's office are cool, you've done a good job there author-san. And of course the plot itself is amazing well-thought with the mixed of canon scenes. Also, the way DeiSaku's feelings are written and Naruto's as well really made me sad and left tears in me.
Dunno if you still have a chance to read this comment author-san, but lemme tell you that this is so good and thanks for sharing this on us!

xoxo
georgie.potato chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
Oh Kami this chapter just make my heart constrict in sadness.. oh poor Naruto and Sakura ohmygosssh this chapter is just... sad :

who's cutting onions right now? Cause I'm sure as hell my tears aren't stopping from their trek on my cheeks
Sak chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
Now Deidara is what you call charismatic. Great first chapter
Phanieste chapter 24 . 2/24/2020
Great fic!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 24 . 2/18/2020
This fanfic is probably the best Saku/Dei fic that I've read! It really draws the reader in and has a plausible, well-thought-out plot. Thank you for your hard work!
Yiwako chapter 24 . 1/30/2020
It’s a good happy ending !
Yiwako chapter 20 . 1/27/2020
*screammmmmmm* I’m waiting for their return and it turns out best!
Yiwako chapter 14 . 1/21/2020
This chapter is full of great points and writing style!
Yiwako chapter 12 . 1/21/2020
I feel like they’re newly wedded awww
2,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »