Reviews for Vertigo
August Solstice chapter 24 . 4/8
Amazing story! Great plot and sub plots throughout. Realistic and relatable themes but the writing style was the most enjoyable part. I️t was paced perfectly I️ couldn’t have asked for more. I️t makes fielding through the not so well written stories SO worth I️t when I️ come across a gem like this. You’ve become one of my faves. After just one story, much like how Zelha did so it’s cool to see that you two have interacted in some way. You guys are in a FF Hall of Fame to me.
Good story! I like the quote at the end.
kurosora1021 chapter 24 . 3/25
This was a great book. I really enjoyed all the action, and adventure. I felt like it was very believable for the narutoverse. Kudos.
KuriKashi chapter 24 . 3/7
I really enjoyed reading this. You have a lot of character interactions and dialogues that are natural and aren't forced. I also really enjoyed how you explained Deidara's behavior. How it was due to his circumstances and how he changes for the better due to the good things that eventually happen to him. Also how you emphasize that there is a HUGE GREY area and people may have enough good deep in them that it's not necessary to make them enemies.
Well done!Well written!
Thank for the story!
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 3/6
DAMN! That was adorable. But I have o say this Sakura is quite OOC also really not thinking about the village and her actions. But hey creative freedom is a thing. Still looking forward to the next chapters!
LemonMeringue77 chapter 24 . 3/4
A well done story! Thanks for this.
cynchicks1fan chapter 24 . 2/7
Stop it I'm crying, this is definitely my favorite of all your fics. I love how much detail you put into building Deidara's character and how you depicted their emotional struggles so realistically. I FELT IT ALL! Thank you for yet another great ride, I will be back in 3-5 years ;-)
oi770 chapter 24 . 1/29
Amazing! Loved it!
Julietterose4901 chapter 1 . 1/24
Ok!
readthishit chapter 24 . 1/20
this ending was absolutely beautiful. it’s always nice to see things go better than cannon, but seriously the ending is incredibly touching. the quote was the best way to end this. thank you for writing this
readthishit chapter 23 . 1/18
honestly i like how madara was taken out by pein. i feel like a lot of bullshit in cannon could’ve been avoided if this stuff was sorted out sooner. of course, madara being the badass he is had some cool fights, but cannon is still a mess. speaking of, i kinda miss obito not being here, but all things considered this was a nice way to wrap everything up
readthishit chapter 22 . 1/18
ah, we’re finally reaching the climax. wasn’t too surprised to see itachi show up, but in worried how this’ll end. im assuming it’ll be a happy ending, but ya never know
readthishit chapter 21 . 1/18
naruto is finally coming around, im so proud. you loved teasing that whole itachi thing, huh? lol, but i wonder what kind of shit is about to hit the fan now...
readthishit chapter 20 . 1/18
things are finally working out! whg do i have a feeling something is going to go wrong? i blame madara
readthishit chapter 19 . 1/18
hard to believe they’re back already. shame it’s almost over, but im excited to see how it’ll end. hope naruto can learn to accept everything
2,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »