Reviews for Vertigo
Alexmicheals chapter 24 . 8/8
this was an amazing story, good job.
Dr. Icy chapter 3 . 7/10
Sakura and Kakashi’s relationship in this chapter makes me want to re-read will of fire
nigga69 chapter 20 . 4/16
i thought they were under 24 hour surveillance lel
gey nigga chapter 11 . 4/15
so hot ahhhh i just cummed also im 10
Fragolatronic chapter 1 . 2/6
Love how he kisses her
ravensuchiha chapter 24 . 1/26
Just finished this amazing story and I feel soo hollow right now. You know, I liked the idea of Deidara and Sakura because obviously they fit pretty well. But I've never read a fic before that pictures PERFECTLY how those two would makd one of the most beautiful couples!? I don't think I will ever find such a beautiful Deidara/Sakura fiction out there and that makes me really really sad. This is absolutley one of the best stories out there. I am so in love with those two!
ravensuchiha chapter 14 . 1/23
This chapter is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. How you described the love and how they interact with each other is just utterly amazing! I liled that pairing before but you made me love it! Somehoe they really seem to complement each other! Ugh so many emotions
ravensuchiha chapter 3 . 1/20
It broke my heart when Naruto said that he can't go through that again. He is my precious boy and I want him to be safe and protected and ugh...you really did a number there on me. I am excited for the rest of the story
dragonslayyer chapter 24 . 12/19/2018
I think this is officially my favorite fic ever for any ship. thank you for writing this. I loved it so much.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/3/2018
I'm so happy I found this fic. It's easily one of the best DeiSaku works I've ever read! The characterization was just so spot on, I loved your portrayal of Deidara. I could not stop reading, I finished the whole thing in 2 days. If you still create fanfiction I'd love to see your new works. Now on to reading every other fic of yours on here!
treesofsilverleaves chapter 24 . 8/28/2018
I feel so lucky to have found this story so long after it was published. An incredible read with an engaging plot, great characterization, and a lovely romance. The ending was so satisfying, and I couldn’t stop smiling.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 24 . 8/5/2018
This is my first DeiSaku fanfic and I LOVE IT. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
ZanMorgan chapter 24 . 7/21/2018
I just want to say I absolutely love this story! I've read it a few times now and it gets better every time. Its particularly wonderful since it's nearly impossible to find any Deisaku fan fictions. Thanks for this gem. I look forward to reading more of your works.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
Just reread this. So amazing!
DeletedUser0010020003000 chapter 8 . 6/22/2018
YESSS! they're going to go on a mission together! SakuDei forever...
2,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »