Reviews for Vertigo
BubblegumRaccoon chapter 1 . 4/13
I remember reading this story as it updated... I'm in my 30s now and sometimes I still think about this fic :')
Ana Nue chapter 24 . 1/6
You're such a good writer. I've never read a sakdei fic but yours was just so so good. I really hope you continued your writing in some way, because it'd a shame if you didn't.
TheBlackHunting chapter 24 . 6/23/2023
This was such a good story! I swear it is one of the best out there, I didn’t even consider shipping Sakura and Deidara before this fic, but now I just can’t get enough of it! What I loved the most about this story is that everything was as “realistic” as possible, their love just seemed natural and nothing was rushed. Thank you so much for weiting this amazing story, definitely will come back in a couple of years to read it again.
Immy14 chapter 24 . 10/1/2022
Same as other readers before me, I have come back to reading this story that had been so close to my heart as a teenager. To my surprise, I still love it and the emotions it inspires in me. I love your Deidara and Sakura (and all characters really), thank you for writing them so beautifully.

Hope you’re doing well wherever you are, dear author! This fic will always be in my heart.

P.S. I would love to read your take on Pein x Konan or even the implied Itachi x OC. Despite being side characters, you made me root for them. Mark of true talent.
beanzhead chapter 24 . 8/28/2022
I read this story maybe 10 years ago when I was around 15 and I was IN LOVE with it. The realist build up of enemies to lovers is what makes this story so special. Rereading it again now in my favorited stories and I still love it. Your writing has held up immaculately over time and it was such a pleasure to read all over again. I'm not sure if you still real reviews but thank you so much for writing this. You are the reason I am obsessed with Deidara smut LOL
Zhorvak chapter 2 . 8/21/2022
That got me by surprise. when I saw this was writen in 2008 and they commented about Sasuke betraying them again, my mind had immediately gone to when he betrayed them again after the fight with Kaguya, you are a visionary
sangi chapter 24 . 7/11/2022
It’s mid-2022 and I’m coming back to reread this story for the second time in the past year. (Just after re-reading Vespertine, too.) I’ve probably reread this fanfic so many times since I first read it, back when it was being written. Even years later, this story still hits different. I absolutely love the versions of Sakura and Deidara you present here, and the plot you have accompanying them always keeps me engaged, even though I know how it ends. Every character feels believable and every plot event plausible, which is far more than I can say for the vast majority of romance books—or just books, for that matter—that I read. I hope that every once and a while you come back to your reviews to see how much your works have impacted those of us who read them. For me, at least, your fanfics are among the best I have read—in any fandom. Thank you for sharing with us. Here’s wishing you the best, wherever you are.
Rayda Storm chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
I've read this entire story for a second time and I still love it. There's a good balance of hardship, romance and I can really connect with the characters. I can tell that a lot of effort and care was put into this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/3/2021
Read this again after some years, really amazing
ShiSued chapter 6 . 7/12/2021
ok damn. I don't think I'd want to go back to konoha after all the accomodations I get for joining the Akatsuki. I'm kind of weird ofr thinking that but never going hungry, clothes, and actual people you can somehow understand despite being extremely different natures? ok sign me the fuck up.
ShiSued chapter 3 . 7/12/2021
Yay. Konan finalkyhas a gall friend... Kunoichi... though I hope they become close... oof
ShiSued chapter 4 . 7/12/2021
wait so.. Lol I thought itachi already died...
ShiSued chapter 4 . 7/12/2021
The akasuki is what you would call... the "Antivillains"
ShiSued chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
Damn! Deidara d be acting fast! A kiss on the first chap?! hell yeahh!
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 5/31/2021
i was just supposed to reread the first chapter bec i recall loving it so much BUT I ENDED UP REREADING THE ENTIRE FIC FOR 2 DAYS. I just love this fic so much it's really one of the best fics ive ever read, regardless of the ship. i probably reread this story every year because of how amazing it is and the feelings i get whenever i read it is just so AGHHH just so wonderful. i hope you're doing well now wherever you arewhatever you are doing! i'm just so grateful that this story EXISTS and i could just keep on rereading it. for anyone just dropping by to check the reviews if it's worth it, this is your sign to give it a go! i'm living proof that after years of finishing it, i still go back to this deisaku masterpiece. much love!
2,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »