Reviews for Vertigo
treesofsilverleaves chapter 24 . 8/28
I feel so lucky to have found this story so long after it was published. An incredible read with an engaging plot, great characterization, and a lovely romance. The ending was so satisfying, and I couldn’t stop smiling.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 24 . 8/5
This is my first DeiSaku fanfic and I LOVE IT. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
ZanMorgan chapter 24 . 7/21
I just want to say I absolutely love this story! I've read it a few times now and it gets better every time. Its particularly wonderful since it's nearly impossible to find any Deisaku fan fictions. Thanks for this gem. I look forward to reading more of your works.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/20
Just reread this. So amazing!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 8 . 6/22
YESSS! they're going to go on a mission together! SakuDei forever...
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 6 . 6/22
I love the humour you effortlessly intertwine in sakura"s interactions with the Akatsuki members ! This is by far the best portrayal of Akatsuki in a fanfic that I've ever read, Awesome! I also really appreciate your refreshing writing style.

Also, you've done deidara so well, I love your take on his personality and ideologies regarding art. I didn't know that before! Glad to know something new behind the meaning of Deidara's name or rather the myth it is based on. :)

It's small thugs like this that I just love and appreciate in a fic. Anyway, I'm glad Sakura has been able to integrate so well with the Akatsuki so far (bar Hidan, because well... it's Hidan :D )!

Can't wait to see how things unravel!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 5 . 6/22
Great chapter :)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 4 . 6/21
Awesome chapter!
SensualLettuce chapter 24 . 6/21
this was better than the actual anime lmao
Rachel chapter 24 . 6/21
THIS FIC IS A DECADE OLD, BUT I'M STILL GONNA LEAVE A REVIEW! It was so good! You really got their characters down perfectly. The ending was really realistic too, while still feeling like a happy one. Thanks for writing this masterpiece! :)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 3 . 6/21
Loving this!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 6/21
Great Chapter!
KnellaLuna chapter 10 . 6/11
FuzenFailure in Japanese xD
August Solstice chapter 24 . 4/8
Amazing story! Great plot and sub plots throughout. Realistic and relatable themes but the writing style was the most enjoyable part. I️t was paced perfectly I️ couldn’t have asked for more. I️t makes fielding through the not so well written stories SO worth I️t when I️ come across a gem like this. You’ve become one of my faves. After just one story, much like how Zelha did so it’s cool to see that you two have interacted in some way. You guys are in a FF Hall of Fame to me.
Good story! I like the quote at the end.
2,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »