Reviews for Vertigo
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 8 . 6/22
YESSS! they're going to go on a mission together! SakuDei forever...
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 6 . 6/22
I love the humour you effortlessly intertwine in sakura"s interactions with the Akatsuki members ! This is by far the best portrayal of Akatsuki in a fanfic that I've ever read, Awesome! I also really appreciate your refreshing writing style.

Also, you've done deidara so well, I love your take on his personality and ideologies regarding art. I didn't know that before! Glad to know something new behind the meaning of Deidara's name or rather the myth it is based on. :)

It's small thugs like this that I just love and appreciate in a fic. Anyway, I'm glad Sakura has been able to integrate so well with the Akatsuki so far (bar Hidan, because well... it's Hidan :D )!

Can't wait to see how things unravel!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 5 . 6/22
Great chapter :)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 4 . 6/21
Awesome chapter!
SensualLettuce chapter 24 . 6/21
this was better than the actual anime lmao
Rachel chapter 24 . 6/21
THIS FIC IS A DECADE OLD, BUT I'M STILL GONNA LEAVE A REVIEW! It was so good! You really got their characters down perfectly. The ending was really realistic too, while still feeling like a happy one. Thanks for writing this masterpiece! :)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 3 . 6/21
Loving this!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 6/21
Great Chapter!
KnellaLuna chapter 10 . 6/11
FuzenFailure in Japanese xD
August Solstice chapter 24 . 4/8
Amazing story! Great plot and sub plots throughout. Realistic and relatable themes but the writing style was the most enjoyable part. I️t was paced perfectly I️ couldn’t have asked for more. I️t makes fielding through the not so well written stories SO worth I️t when I️ come across a gem like this. You’ve become one of my faves. After just one story, much like how Zelha did so it’s cool to see that you two have interacted in some way. You guys are in a FF Hall of Fame to me.
Good story! I like the quote at the end.
kurosora1021 chapter 24 . 3/25
This was a great book. I really enjoyed all the action, and adventure. I felt like it was very believable for the narutoverse. Kudos.
KuriKashi chapter 24 . 3/7
I really enjoyed reading this. You have a lot of character interactions and dialogues that are natural and aren't forced. I also really enjoyed how you explained Deidara's behavior. How it was due to his circumstances and how he changes for the better due to the good things that eventually happen to him. Also how you emphasize that there is a HUGE GREY area and people may have enough good deep in them that it's not necessary to make them enemies.
Well done!Well written!
Thank for the story!
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 3/6
DAMN! That was adorable. But I have o say this Sakura is quite OOC also really not thinking about the village and her actions. But hey creative freedom is a thing. Still looking forward to the next chapters!
LemonMeringue77 chapter 24 . 3/4
A well done story! Thanks for this.
2,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »