Reviews for Vertigo
Rayda Storm chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
I've read this entire story for a second time and I still love it. There's a good balance of hardship, romance and I can really connect with the characters. I can tell that a lot of effort and care was put into this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/3/2021
Read this again after some years, really amazing
ShiSued chapter 6 . 7/12/2021
ok damn. I don't think I'd want to go back to konoha after all the accomodations I get for joining the Akatsuki. I'm kind of weird ofr thinking that but never going hungry, clothes, and actual people you can somehow understand despite being extremely different natures? ok sign me the fuck up.
ShiSued chapter 3 . 7/12/2021
Yay. Konan finalkyhas a gall friend... Kunoichi... though I hope they become close... oof
ShiSued chapter 4 . 7/12/2021
wait so.. Lol I thought itachi already died...
ShiSued chapter 4 . 7/12/2021
The akasuki is what you would call... the "Antivillains"
ShiSued chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
Damn! Deidara d be acting fast! A kiss on the first chap?! hell yeahh!
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 5/31/2021
i was just supposed to reread the first chapter bec i recall loving it so much BUT I ENDED UP REREADING THE ENTIRE FIC FOR 2 DAYS. I just love this fic so much it's really one of the best fics ive ever read, regardless of the ship. i probably reread this story every year because of how amazing it is and the feelings i get whenever i read it is just so AGHHH just so wonderful. i hope you're doing well now wherever you arewhatever you are doing! i'm just so grateful that this story EXISTS and i could just keep on rereading it. for anyone just dropping by to check the reviews if it's worth it, this is your sign to give it a go! i'm living proof that after years of finishing it, i still go back to this deisaku masterpiece. much love!
summerwine089 chapter 24 . 4/19/2021
I'm not sure if you're still checking the reviews, but I would like to express my adoration to you, dear author! I've read all of your works for last several months. Firstly, they are so masterfully written and captivating, that they could be published as autonomous books. Even not all printed books are so good as your fanfics. Secondly, you portray the characters really well and always deeply psychological. I like how you build the relationships between them and develop the plot. Always differently, but still fantastic in every story! Finally, your writing style is awesome. English is not my native language, so at the beginning I had to use a translator. A lot. But from story to story I got used to reading in English without it and I was really fascinated by your writing style! Due to your fics I've got motivation to read in English. So thank you for your masterpieces once again! Hopefully you're doing well. Stay safe :)
Rusballerina chapter 24 . 3/19/2021
I...I’m absolutely speechless.
THAT. WAS. AWESOME.
I literally can not put my thoughts into words.
The epilogue surprised me, then when Sakura was ‘exiled’ surprised me, then when she became an Akatsuki also surprised me...I could go on and on and on...
I loved it so much. You most certainly have a way with words. Everything flowed so smoothly, it all made sense! The emotions were very well explained and very human and realistic like.
AAAAAA I CANT GET OVER IT I LOVED IT!
Skyllar Eve chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
Cynchick, I’m not sure if you still check this account, but since probably 2008 I have come back to read and reread your stories. Your writing gives me so much joy, so thank you so much. Much love.
Az chapter 24 . 12/30/2020
I can’t believe the story has ended. I absolutely LOVE this one uwu
ThornDraconis chapter 24 . 11/17/2020
Hi! here goes a very long review, so please don't be mad at me. This has to be absolutely one of the best fics I've ever read from ANY fandom may I add.

I was a little bit skeptical when I filtered for Deidara M rated fics and came across this one especially because it was a Sakura romance story. I like Sakura, but I am not that into her because she's always been kind of a sidekick to Naruto and Sasuke. I was not sure how Deidara would play in this story because I'd never pictured the two of them together.

I was wrong. You already had me on the first chapter. Then I just devoured each and every chapter and was suddenly completely sold on DeidaraxSakura. I was glad to see a mature Sakura with different nuances and not just one fragile and silly girl desperate for acceptance. As for Deidara, this could well be canon for me. From now on, the backstory you wrote for him is canonical!

Anyway, congratulations on writing this. I loved every minute of it and I will re-read the whole thing again. As someone who's writing a Naruto fic as well, this has been very inspiring in how you added depth to the characters while still very much mindful of their canonical quirks. Well done, I love this.
animegyoza chapter 14 . 7/5/2020
Very well written :) My favourite scene was that awkward Deidara hard-on from the other chapter xD
rose.chan27 chapter 24 . 6/26/2020