Reviews for Vertigo
Los Grotos chapter 13 . 3/6/2015
I love how Pein just witnessed some brutal behavior from his team members and he then reminds them that they have to pay for structural damages. How... Domestic.
Los Grotos chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
Oh my. I really hope she can live with herself after all of this.
Los Grotos chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Oh my. They did it! Claps! I really hope they used protection though.
Los Grotos chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
I'm glad that it only took life threatening wounds and some advice from a Madame to make their relationship closer.
Los Grotos chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Oh my. Poor naruto. I was waiting for an interaction between them and it feels really sad.
Los Grotos chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Sakura and Deidara are becoming very close; it feels sweet. They're developing a sweet relationship.
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Oh my. Oh dear. Poor girl did something that will haunt her for decades.
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Oh my. It looks like they're getting real close. I hope this doesn't blow up in Sakura's face. I really do.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Oh my. She might be getting attached already. How dangerous!
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Poor naruto. He's devastated and it must feel like his life is falling apart. I think Sakura will be picked up soon.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Naruto made a really smart prank. Kiba will be so grossed out lol
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Oh my. She just saved the enemy. Whatever shall happen next?
Yui chapter 24 . 3/3/2015
This is simply one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I loved it so much! It was perfect from the first chapter till the last. I just wanted to know what happened to Kisame, but even without that I loved it!
moonpdf chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
Omg this story is magical! I loved it so much!
LegendContinues chapter 24 . 2/4/2015
This story was the most beautiful thing I've read for a long time. I loved the well thought out plot and transitions between scenes. I love how you write what it is like for Sakura to slowly fall in love with the enemy. Every sentence captured my attention and I was never bored. Most Deidara and Sakura stories just throw the two characters together for some random reason. This story was believable and very easy to understand. This is my favorite story I've read from Fanfiction.
2,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »