Reviews for Vertigo
AnkhIsis chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Another fantastic chapter... I dont' think I could read fast enough! I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully our man will make an appearance.
ArtStar chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
she became a missing nin?

woah what a coincidence, i just read an itasaku fic where she pretended to be a missing nin too. it's very well written _ i totally recommend it. it's called The Contentious Heart by elle6778

anyways hurrah for drama. and action. and romance haha
herpherpderpderp chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
oh damn that was INTENSE! I've read my fair share of 'sakura joins the akatsuki' fics, but the process of her joining is always very unrealistic. Yours on the other hand is definately not! Thanks for an amazing chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
Alsteaksauce chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Omigosh! I loved it! I wondered how Deidara and Sakura were going to see each other again. I liked how you put Hinata on the Sakura-retrival squad. Its new. Also with Sakura joining the Akatsuki on mission orders, thats original and quite refreshing. Keep up the excellent work. Much Love, AL
Pyx chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
My god! What emotion! I had tears when I finished reading it! Such an AWESOME chapter!

I was wondering is this going to switch every now an then to Konoha or is it strictly Sakura and her in Akatsuki?
Rainstar148 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Whoa! VERY heavy drama! It's already becoming so...INTENSE! I loved this chapter(heck, I love the whole story! XD)!I can't wait until the next update!Your stories ROCK MY SOX! X3
Studying Dragon chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
I'm glad you had Hinata there for Naruto; my heart was crying so much for him. I also liked the touch at the end of Sakura slash her hitai-ate.
Tiasha chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Wow... you had my stomach in knots throughout this entire chapter. I was so anxious about what was going to happen next and now I have to wait another week... ;_; Oh well, I'll survive...somehow.
darkonex852 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Great Chapter! Thanks so much for updating. The emotion in this chapter was great, I love how you portrayed everything, Naruto's reaction to Sakura's leaving and how Kakashi felt while sitting with the team. Keep it up! I look forward to your next chapter.

cheers!

darkie
Renor Faer chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
aiya! you've done it again. i'm hooked completely. how do you manage to make me emotional in the third stinking chapter? my goodness! I'm really excited- this one looks like it's going to be amazing! can't wait for the update :)
10Roseleaf chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Amazing chapter! The meeting with the hokage was written so well. It really makes the plot seem believable!(Kishi please steal the idea lol!) Poor Sakura though, out on her own. I wonder how high her bounty will be! Naruto would surely bet the hokage's necklace if not more if he could!

Please update soon! i want to know of Sakura's journey and Akatsuki's 'hiring methods' or whatever things they have to do to get accepted. Great plot! love the way you describe the characters emotions.

sign,

10tealeaf
RockerLover chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
ek i wanna cry

that was very sad

i think i can sorta see where this would be going but omg, she just left behind her entire life. thats so sad...oh well...a t least she gets love out of it P...(right? she does get love? right?) ...sorry im a lil hyper
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Oh holy Jesus.

You are amazing. I seriously think that you should think about publishing anything!...ALL of your stories make me just want to read more and more of them _

See you next week I presume?
Southern Rose chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Great concept! I hate the idea of Sakura actually joining Akatsuki, but this is pretty good. I just hope we have a happy(ish)ending, lol! I'm stoked that you've started a new story and can't wait to read more!
SakuraShortStack chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
can't wait for the next chapter your story is amazing as always.
2,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 133 .. Last Next »