Reviews for Vertigo
silvia x chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
A very interesting plot twist, but one that certainly fits the characters, situation in the anime/manga, and what-have-you.

I've always liked the whole Sakura-joining-Akatsuki line, but it's rather uncanon (if that's a word) so this idea you've got is an unguilty pleasure - it's plausible.

Always looking forwards to more of your impressive work (and weekly updates - if only every good author could do that).

-Silvia.
severe cold chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Your creativity will never cease to amaze me. This story is like turning Akatsuki-capturing-Sakura-to-get-Naruto cliche upside down. It'll be her using them and screwing them over this time, not the other way round. I simply can't wait to see how it'll turn out.
Cupe chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
You made me cry again! You're lucky tissues are so damn cheap *sobs*. I hope this gets easier for Sakura or she's gonna break!

Can't wait for the next part
LadyChakoria chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
wow o go sakura i lovers the story keep up the good work D
Demons Hiding chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Oh my God. This was SO not what I was expecting. Actually, I don't know what I was expecting but this is just... WOW. It's certainly a new twist on the old 'Sakura joins Akatsuki' idea. I absolutely loved the moment at the end, when she slashed her hitai-ate. I almost started crying in the middle of this chapter at Sakura's distress, no joke.

I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.
Aelibia chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOU. Golly, I can't wait for Deidara to come back! It just got like fifty million times more interesting!
animeismyname chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
That was heart-breaking. Such a sad chapter. I can't image what everyone can go through. (Well, yes I can thanks to your great detailed descriptions.) I am anxious to see what will happen next, but it's gonna take me time to let everything in this chapter sink in. Thanks for the long and awesome update!
ZexionTrash chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
That was an immense chapter (:

I hope Deidara shows up real soon :3
Violetme chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Another wonderful piece! I love how in this chapter you talked about the lives of other characters too, that makes it more realistic to me, I'm loving this story and look forward to the next chapter, please don't make me wait for long
Jen Konoha chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
WOT! Love it! It's great, but of course you always do great...

I loved that kiss in the first chapter. It felt artistic, well, in a Deidara's art kind of way lol.
Pretty. Much. Odd chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
ah, this chapter is awesome.

DeiSaku again, YAYS! i'm so happy! :D

omg, make Deidara come see her again . . .pwease? xD

i beg thee, UPDATE!
Nairo Xana and Jemmi chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
Xana: Ooh, this is interesting. :D I'm so happeh! Sasuke died -has party-...

yeah

well, i look forward to the next chapter.

I particularly enjoyed the beginning of this chapter, the first sentance had me absolutely cracking up.

The five year time skip was interesting, but admittably nessicary. Knowing you, we won't have to wait much longer for Deidara to show up, so I look foward to that too. XD
Nairo Xana and Jemmi chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Xana: :D This definately has the potential to be very interesting. It's by you, so of course it's going to be absolutely amazing, but I love how it takes place after he blows himself up. XD. Maybe you'll explain how he didn't die? Or not. Doesn't matter either way.

Anyway, only thing is that it might have been a BIT out of character for sakura to keep healing him after she realized who he was, but you also explained that well, so it's okay. :)

I look forward to reading this one.
Art is a bang4979 chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
Sweet I loves it! I love how boyish Deidara was in the first chapter I hope you keep that adoribleness in the coming chapters. I loved Silver Lining Deidara but I hope this one acts more like a kid it will be interesting to see what you come up with anyway
keiichisei chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
...though I am devastated by your version of Sasuke's story, I will keep reading because I like how you wrote Deidara in the first chapter. The ink replaced by soy sauce was great! Good luck writing this week and everything~
1,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »