Reviews for Vertigo
Sekowari chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Omgomg intense chapter! Well first, I have to say that I really like how your "Sakura must join the Akatsuki" plot is very different than the usual fan-girlish kinds that many people write. The detail and cleverness you put into it is just amazing! Haha I don't think I could ever write like that xD Also, the farewell scene with Kakashi almost moved me to tears! It probably would have, if I wasn't so eager to keep reading~ Which brings me to the fact that I'm really excited to see what's coming next! By the way, how will Sakura know when she can leave the Akatsuki? Although I suppose you'll reveal more info in later chapters n_n
wateveruwannacallme chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Yea! Dats a long chapter BTW! but it dun matter i luv long stories n chapters! Oo Lol Its gud! Can't wait 2 read the next chpater! .
party.every.day chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Enjoyed every minute of it, please update soon!
Zekya chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Wow, that was put together in the most excellent way possible. I was listening to "The End" while reading this and the lyrics combined with the events in this chapter nearly had me in tears. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this chapter very much. I can't wait for the next update.

-Crusnik
Slice of American Cheese chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
yes i am waiting for my favorite blond next to yuki to "come in"
La Fuego chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
I am a certified FAN! You always write the most amazing stories! And I always find myself looking forward to each and every one of your works! I'll be waiting for the next updates!
CGRD chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Oh god I sat by the comouter all day (today) just waiting for your update phew. Well anyway great chapter, bur god damn it, it made me cry, poor Naruto, losing another friend. Please don't let him die or let him belive in the end that she really betrayed him. I hope for a happy ending. I also like the fact that Kakashi knows, then atleast one knows that she's innocent. Oh and sorry for the poor english I'm danish. Well see ya

P.S When are you going to update hehe ' Can't wait'
Lucy chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
OMG.

this was a such a sad chapter.

i felt so bad for Naruto

and even more for Sakura.

i can't wait for the next chapter.

hopefully Deidara well come into

the picture soon.
Brisa-Chan chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Poor, poor Naruto. Hinata help the poor boy. Come on Sakura you can do this. Love the story. I can't wait till the next chapter. -Faithful Reader
indefinitelyhigh chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
O!

I loved it!

Poor Naruto..

At least he has Hinata..

Can't wait to see what happens next!

MaeveSolis chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
ZOMG. I loved it. :D

The title of the chapter made me smile.

This is getting so hardcore...I am awaiting what will happen next with bated breath.
Art is a bang4979 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
I love this chapter I feel so bad for Naruto though having both of his best friends betraying him the first going to the Sound village and lost forever and the second going to the Akatsuki as he will soon learn. And yet he would still go off and try to find her even after the failer to save Sasuke. Naruto has heart I have to say so.
Waffleness chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Ah yes...I love the way you write things out.

Most 'Sakura-leaves-and-joins-akatsuki' fanfics are not convincing at alland the reasoning behind her joining are usually dumb and not believeable...

But in your stories, the characters are completely believeable and the reasons are convincing and all that stuff. It just makes me really want to read and find out what's going to happen next.

:D
silvia x chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
A very interesting plot twist, but one that certainly fits the characters, situation in the anime/manga, and what-have-you.

I've always liked the whole Sakura-joining-Akatsuki line, but it's rather uncanon (if that's a word) so this idea you've got is an unguilty pleasure - it's plausible.

Always looking forwards to more of your impressive work (and weekly updates - if only every good author could do that).

-Silvia.
severe cold chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Your creativity will never cease to amaze me. This story is like turning Akatsuki-capturing-Sakura-to-get-Naruto cliche upside down. It'll be her using them and screwing them over this time, not the other way round. I simply can't wait to see how it'll turn out.
2,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »