Reviews for Vertigo
Sekowari chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
This is great! Can't wait to see what happens next! xD
Solosan chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Hm~

Oh and the plot thickens! I do love how you portray the citizens of Naruto~ And Naruto and Sai's closeness just makes me feel warm and bubbly inside, it's such an AWESOME friendship~~

Wow... 5 years... Time skip of note~

Naruto finally clicking about Hinata made me smile, and Team Kakashi's childish dynamics made me grin too~ I do wonder how this will turn out! It's shaping up to be real interesting, looking forward to it~~
Sofia chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Yay! You're writing another deisaku, I
jesseternal chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
coolness cant wait for the next chapter plz update soon
Slice of American Cheese chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
does it have to do with dei-kun?
Kamden chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Sorry for the delay in reading your fanfiction; I was really busy with schoolwork this past two weeks. .

I'd have to say that this is one great beginning. I can't wait to see what happens when Sakura and Deidara meet up again. XD It's quite obvious that Sakura remembers their previous meeting, but I do wonder why Deidara hadn't tried to meet Sakura during those 3-4 years.

The only thing I didn't like was the NaruHina/SasuSaku, but I'll live. Since Naruto is alive for this one, I was really hoping for a bit of DeiSakuNaru (which is my ultimate OT3 XD). I can just skip the NH/SS parts and go straight to the DeiSaku goodness.
Zekya chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Sasuke's dead, huh? ...good. Ahem, anyway, great chapter. I love the deal with the cheese. Can't wait for more awesomeness. I hope you do fanart for this one as well.

-Crusnik
dfhfgjghkgyhk chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
you killed sasuke straight off

that just makes the fic that much better

yup no sasuke to mess stuff up
raspberry soap chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
I think this is shaping up to be your best fic yet. This chapter really got to me. Being a huge fan of Sasuke, both as a hottie(though I don't like to go for the obvious)and as a great character, this chapter was hard to read. I cried.

Still, it was excellent, as usual. Also, I just now realized that this is the first time I'll be able to follow one of your fics from the very beginning. I'm pretty pumped about it. I feel more like I'm in on something.

Looking forward to the next installment!
Alsteaksauce chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
That was really good! Please hurry with the next chapter! Much Love, AL
Lifehouse32 chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
I'm glad the chapters are getting longer again. ;) I LOVE it, you're such a great writer. Can't wait for the next chapter too. :)
wateveruwannacallme chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Its z cool chapter n story p
roxnroll chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
O! I wonder what was so urgent? This is off to a great start and I can't wait to read more. I love the way you've written the characters in this fic. Especially the prankster Naruto and Sai.

Rox
Strawberrylover chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
aw man! Of course give a laid back chapter to give in the town life and daily routines and background information for the story, any THEN about 10 lines before the chapter ends, THEN you put the action or mystery in! DAMN IT! Why? always at the end of the freaking chapter! *ROar*! okay, I hope you update soon. :D

Strawberrylover
Rhinoplasty chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh! Great chapter. This story gets me so excited, I can't wait to see what you're planning!
1,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 .. Last Next »