Reviews for Vertigo
Renor Faer chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
aiie. I'm excited! Excellent chapter, so glad you're starting up another story! and it looks like it'll be as good as the others :). Can't wait for more!
thepennameboo chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
yay. i love your fics XD
Rainstar148 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
As usual, your stories are FANTASTIC! I don't think I've ever seen a story on fanfiction (that I've read so far) that is worded out as well as the ones you write! My favorite story by you so far is Silver Lining (DeiSaku, because they're awesome XD), and I can't wait for this one's next update!
animeismyname chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
AH! I'm so excited! I love it already. Can't wait for the next update!
me chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
kjk123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
omgosh

DD

i'm lovin this story so far! lol

i really love your work please keep writing!
Evil's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
...WOW, is about all I can say. That was incredible, and I loved it. I've been so mad at Kishimoto for killing Deidara, and you just solved the problem. It was fantastic! I know you have your own life and stuff, but PLEASE update soon.
ZexionTrash chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Ooh (:

This has started off interesting.

Now I can't wait to read the next chapter (:
taikiko chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I love your stories. Because of you I've become a DeiSaku fan. Update soon please. ]
JackieLupin chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
AWESOME opening chapter! I can't wait for more!
Iduun chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Nice begining :D Plz continue
susannajulia chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
good start for a fic. Hopefully youll update soon
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Love the DeidaraXSakura pairing, can't wait for more!
Sariasprincy chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Ah! That is probably a really bad idea to see one another again, but hey, what's life without a little Deidara? lol

I thought it was kind of weird that Sakura continued to heal him even after she knew who he was and it was kind of...unexpected that he's kiss her, but hey it's Deidara, who cares!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Are you going to be posting once a week again? And I'm guessing this is a DeiSaku story. (Your summary didn't say if it was or not)
MaeveSolis chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Man, Cynchick, you ACTUALLY made me fangirl. Seriously.

I am really excited about this new story. Like always, you somehow manage to grab attention in the first chapter. Plus, your Dei/Saku stories make me have warm happy feelings.

I can't wait for more. :3