Reviews for Vertigo
hellodear chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
awwh. i'd be the biggest liar on earth if i said that i'm not a wee disappointed that there was no deidara in this chapter. D:

i do understand that you probably don't want to rush the story and actually give it some plot before some delicious deisaku. :D

great chapter, love the sai & naruto waking sakura up for cheese (well, sai possibly doing it just to wake sakura up) and naruto's little realization in the end. keep it up!
UntappedChaos chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
... Kyah~... XP I've been watching your art on devart, and I finally got in a fanfiction mood today... and stumbled over you first. UPDATE~!
Aelibia chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
GASP. Deidara! Come back!
ArtStar chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
well..so he's dead and not coming back?

aww i was hoping for some moping action from sasuke.

but that's a quick update. cool.
ZexionTrash chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh.

This is getting good (:
Pyx chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Loved the chapter! LMAO Naruto and Sai breaking in to Sakura's house and the academy was so funny _! Absolutely loved the way Sasuke died, it so suits him. O_O can't wait to see what Tsunade wants!
midday chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh wow, this is really good! I can't wait too see more of Deidara in the future. this 2nd chapter was very nice, it really set the stage for act. 3! keep going!
x0delete0x chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
fave!
AngelicBeauty95 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Please make the next chapter soon, your stories are so good! You're keeping me in suspense. :D
Evil's Worst Nightmare chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Yay! Sasuke died, finally! Anyway, i like how you put extra little pairings in hre, and I love the story. Can't wait for the next part. But. um, it WILL have Deidara in it, right?
catinthehat007 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
yay for new chapters i think this story's off to a good start, anyway keep writing:)
xImCharmedx chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
nice chapter, even if there was no deidara in it. i think its kinda weird that you made this chapter 5 yrs later from the first, but i think it fits. keep updating!
R.Polar Bear chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
too lazy to log inp

OH FILLER CHAPTER! WHAT'S THIS! p Kidding, itw as good to get some background info ) Keep it up!
Renor Faer chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
bah. Sasuke. stupid boy.. kind of glad you got rid of him early though, he can be quite frustrating. Wonderful chapter, as usual. You're one of the best people i've read at developing the internal thought processes of your characters without letting it drag. It's quite refreshing :)

excited for the next chapter! (i really liked the time transition)
AnkhIsis chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
OMG I was laughing so hard at the beginning of this chapter! I just love Sai and how socially inept he is. Not knowing where the cheese is... that was priceless.

Can't wait for the next chapter, this one was great... no Dei, but still let us know more about where Sakura is comming from!
1,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »