Reviews for Vertigo
MILFORS98675309 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Yay! New fic! Hope you update soon, I want more!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Um... yeah. This is... interesting. Not quite as believable as Perception and Silver Lining, however. I don't think she'd heal him to start off with-she'd first figure out who he was, and then she'd probably kill him off after realizing who.

Heal the random burnt-to-toast, chakra drained being sitting in the dead center of a big-ass cleared area of chakra, which she was drawn to by an absolutely mind-blowingly large burst of energy-the same energy of which the being had? SURE, WHY NOT!
KarmaLord chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
WOW! i loved it. DeixSaku *squeal* XD

please continue:3
alleyofdarkclouds chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
FINALLY!

but it was worth the waiting. seriously, what's with you? how can you have all these wonderful ideas and make a super interesting story out of them? You're not normal! You're just too good to be true. you're gonna be like TsukiharaKitty, you'll write all these wonderful fictions, I'll fall in love with them (along with many other readers) and then you go and...BANG! You say you're a real writer and you're tired of writing fanfictions and you'll delete your account.

Anyway... that's me acting scared. How long are going to take to update? 'Cause I'm already hooked up with this story.
Cierra AKA Gothic Petals chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
YEA! YOU MADE ANOTHER DEISAKU! woot! Silver Lining got me hooked to DeiSaku and now im a crazed DeiSaku fan

Your a wonderful author and i cant wait to support you in this story your one of my Idol Authors and i cant wait to reach your status!
Lucy chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i really like your new story.

the first chapter was so good.

i cant wait to for the next chapter!

please update soon. _
Slice of American Cheese chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
are you going ot add anything else and if not please think about it please
riveth chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
ah nothing less expected from you, i loved this! cant wait for more :D i'm so in love with your style and im a BIG fan of DeiSaku too! great to read your awesome fics about those two, keep up the good work!
Aelibia chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
And then he steals her away for ever and ever and they have millions and millions of cute little babies and they live happily ever after! I could squeal with happiness, for this is pure sex! Okay, it's prediction time. I predict that he doesn't go back to the Akatsuki, because he hates it. But then, Scary Tobi could always have some sort of tracking thing...which could have been blown up in the explosion for some reason. Well, I'll just leave the rest of it up to you, then.
Kira Linley chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
HELL YES! I CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter! I totally love the way your mind works to these fanfictions- man I wish I had your creativity *pouts*. Any-way, totally LOVE it! You definitely know how to write FF's, cause you have me checking your profile everyday, but I know your schedule- once a week, I think, right? Love it and can't wait for the next chapter. Good work and loves to you and your writing!
Leap chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
You've done it again, Cynchick; Captured my mind.

As with this one, I couldn't stop reading, and I love Deidara more than ever now!
Renor Faer chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
aiie. I'm excited! Excellent chapter, so glad you're starting up another story! and it looks like it'll be as good as the others :). Can't wait for more!
thepennameboo chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
yay. i love your fics XD
Rainstar148 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
As usual, your stories are FANTASTIC! I don't think I've ever seen a story on fanfiction (that I've read so far) that is worded out as well as the ones you write! My favorite story by you so far is Silver Lining (DeiSaku, because they're awesome XD), and I can't wait for this one's next update!
animeismyname chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
AH! I'm so excited! I love it already. Can't wait for the next update!
1,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »