Reviews for Vertigo
Cupe chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh, awesome! This sure is a lot different from Perception and Silver Lining, but it's gonna be so good! D
Autumn's Wind chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
What could Tsunade have to talk with Sakura?

I'm curious to know:D

Update soon and I am waiting for an appearance of Deidara:D
LovelessDarkness chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
I love the chapter and can't wait for more updates. But I guess I'll have to. oh well, I believe it'll be worth it. Good luck.
Suna Babe chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
yay! a deisaku fic...i love this pair...chapter 1 was a wonderful start...i love the way deidara unexpectedly stole sakura's first kiss *sighs dreamily*

...can't wait to learn what tsunade called sakura for...im really hoping for a deisaku reunion next chapter...thanks for sharing this fic! _
MILFORS98675309 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh my God, great chapter! When you described Choji, I suddenly visualized my brother (who plays defense in our school's football team). Just felt like mentioning that. I'm gonna be more aware of when you update now! I love how they broke into the kitchen XD. I did that to one of my friends once. He was sleeping in the kitchen in his underwear...and nothing else D:! Enough with me relating your fic with random aspects of my life! I love it! Can't wait till you update. I'll be stalking in the good way :D!
susannajulia chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
good chapter
silvia x chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Very interesting - a hook at the end, of course. I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

I especially enjoy the way you've set up the situation here; it's very plausible in connection with the manga/anime, which is always...well, a good thing. xD
gryphonic medli chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
kinda slow... but i guess that was part of the point, ne? _ i'm still liking this a lot though! you're an Awesome writer! D i'm looking forward to updates!
Kira Linley chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
I just LOVE the kitchen scene and why they had to get cheese. So five years have passed, huh? Wow, amazing time skip-joking! Any-way, I love it and can't wait for the next chapter next week. Wonder why Tsunade wants Sakura, maybe a SPECIAl mission- wiggles eyebrows. Loves to you and your writing!
Celira chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
M, delicious story. I look forward to seeing what you have in further store for us. I also rather like the elegance with which you gave us an insight into the backstory of the space of years between Deidara's encounter and the present time; you inserted it seamlessly into the story and made it a part of Sakura's thoughts without making it a startling distraction from the rest of the chapter, and that excellent flow is the mark of a skilled writer. Cheers!
Alsteaksauce chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Omigosh, so excited! I've been waiting on this story since Silver Lining was finished, amazing story btw. Sque! I can't wait for what happens next. Much Love, AL
lovelessx4eva chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow... i loved this!

i can't wait for the next chapter!

yay. dei/saku-ness.

I've been waiting for this story for ages and it's finally started.

I really love how it started aswell.

please please please updare soon!

I really can't wait
AnkhIsis chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Is it hot in here? Damn! I love your stories. Can't wait to see where this one goes! Love it so far.
raspberry soap chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh yes. This is gonna be good. I have to admit, I was a little upset at first that you stopped working on Broken Bridges. Genma and Shizune are such an awesome pair, and I was stoked when I saw you were writing one. There really aren't any good ones on the site yet, that I've found, anyway. I'll just keep hoping that you finish it someday. But if you don't, your awesome Itachi/Kakashi/and Dei/Saku's will suffice. More than. I love your writing, Cynchick. Keep up the excellent work.
xImCharmedx chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
i love it already! deidara's so cute, but will you explain why he tried to kill himself? if its part of the plot then please dont tell me until you write it. i want to know how everything turns out, so keep updating!
1,982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »