Reviews for Vertigo
Celira chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
M, delicious story. I look forward to seeing what you have in further store for us. I also rather like the elegance with which you gave us an insight into the backstory of the space of years between Deidara's encounter and the present time; you inserted it seamlessly into the story and made it a part of Sakura's thoughts without making it a startling distraction from the rest of the chapter, and that excellent flow is the mark of a skilled writer. Cheers!
Alsteaksauce chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Omigosh, so excited! I've been waiting on this story since Silver Lining was finished, amazing story btw. Sque! I can't wait for what happens next. Much Love, AL
lovelessx4eva chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow... i loved this!

i can't wait for the next chapter!

yay. dei/saku-ness.

I've been waiting for this story for ages and it's finally started.

I really love how it started aswell.

please please please updare soon!

I really can't wait
AnkhIsis chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Is it hot in here? Damn! I love your stories. Can't wait to see where this one goes! Love it so far.
raspberry soap chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh yes. This is gonna be good. I have to admit, I was a little upset at first that you stopped working on Broken Bridges. Genma and Shizune are such an awesome pair, and I was stoked when I saw you were writing one. There really aren't any good ones on the site yet, that I've found, anyway. I'll just keep hoping that you finish it someday. But if you don't, your awesome Itachi/Kakashi/and Dei/Saku's will suffice. More than. I love your writing, Cynchick. Keep up the excellent work.
xImCharmedx chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
i love it already! deidara's so cute, but will you explain why he tried to kill himself? if its part of the plot then please dont tell me until you write it. i want to know how everything turns out, so keep updating!
SasuSaku4Ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Finally! I wated for this story for so long.I love your stories and i think this one will be as good as the others.I liked the first chapter so keep updating :D Can't wait
silvia x chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow. This certainly lives up to your reputation of writing wonderfully, Cyn. You portray the characters to a T; I mean, I can actually see this happening! The situation is intriguing and I doubt anyone who has read this isn't going to come flocking back for more.

Always looking forwards to more of your wonderful work. :)

-Silvia X.
jesseternal chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
coolness i dont know if this is a one shot or not cuz i didnt check lol but i hope it isnt. if it isnt i cant wait for the next chapter
gryphonic medli chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
ack! woa dang! what a meeting! XD awesome! i'm totally hooked already! can't wait for another chapter! D
Hebi R chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This is just the start, right? There WILL be more, right? Because if there is not, I will be very sad, and may start adding weird things to the end of my .
Cielfairy chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
More please! I hope you update soon!
EyesOfCambria chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
yay! im so excited your starting a new fic! The beginning was definitly wonderful, and captured my full attention. you always write so well, i just know that this fic is going to be great!
Krazee-Reader chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
i am so excited for this new story! yayness! Deidara is smexy
Tiasha chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
*squeals* ZOMG! I absolutely love the fact that Deidara just kisses her there even though her team is approaching. Only he would be that crazy. XD

As always, beautifully written and great way to snag my interest. You always add little twists to your stories that I would never have thought to add. Now I'm going to be wanting to read this story instead of wrtiting papers. :p

I can't wait for more! _
1,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »