Reviews for Vertigo
xImCharmedx chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
nice chapter, even if there was no deidara in it. i think its kinda weird that you made this chapter 5 yrs later from the first, but i think it fits. keep updating!
R.Polar Bear chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
too lazy to log inp

OH FILLER CHAPTER! WHAT'S THIS! p Kidding, itw as good to get some background info ) Keep it up!
Renor Faer chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
bah. Sasuke. stupid boy.. kind of glad you got rid of him early though, he can be quite frustrating. Wonderful chapter, as usual. You're one of the best people i've read at developing the internal thought processes of your characters without letting it drag. It's quite refreshing :)

excited for the next chapter! (i really liked the time transition)
AnkhIsis chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
OMG I was laughing so hard at the beginning of this chapter! I just love Sai and how socially inept he is. Not knowing where the cheese is... that was priceless.

Can't wait for the next chapter, this one was great... no Dei, but still let us know more about where Sakura is comming from!
Ohsnowy chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
This was a great way to start off a Saturday morning; thanks for the update! I thought you did a great job of laying everything out. I really hope you're able to stick to once a week updates-I am really enjoying this story, and I can't wait for the rest of it.
CGRD chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh thank god there hasn't been a well written Dei/Saku fiction in ages. I have read you others fiction and I just have one thing to say... When are you going to update?
Rainstar148 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Yay! another update! I love your stories so much, your way of wording things out is just so awesome! and, this story is especially awesome since it's DeiSaku XD
Iskah chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
In the beginning of this chapter, you aroused my curiosity about the whole Sasuke thing. Glad to see you explained it a little after!

So, I guess this mysterious mission you mentioned in the summary will begin soon, now that Tsunade summoned Sakura. I can't wait to see what it will be!

Iskah
lovelessx4eva chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
o. YAY new chappy

i want to know what tsunade want badly now lol.

Please update soon. I'm already in LOVE with this story.

And BTW! I love the part where they broke in to steal the CHEESE

update soon

X
ArjunaAnja chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
good chapter a filler of sorts but it got you up to date with the naturo gang...i wonder what Tsunade wants with sakura...can't wait for the next chapter! till next week!
Himizu chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Nice chapter, I was waiting for this. Poor Sakura, that must have been a hard come-down for her with Sasuke. My NaruHina senses are tingling though... Will Deidei show up in the next chapter? I hope so!

Looking forward to to next time! Update soon!
Cupe chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh, awesome! This sure is a lot different from Perception and Silver Lining, but it's gonna be so good! D
Autumn's Wind chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
What could Tsunade have to talk with Sakura?

I'm curious to know:D

Update soon and I am waiting for an appearance of Deidara:D
LovelessDarkness chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
I love the chapter and can't wait for more updates. But I guess I'll have to. oh well, I believe it'll be worth it. Good luck.
Suna Babe chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
yay! a deisaku fic...i love this pair...chapter 1 was a wonderful start...i love the way deidara unexpectedly stole sakura's first kiss *sighs dreamily*

...can't wait to learn what tsunade called sakura for...im really hoping for a deisaku reunion next chapter...thanks for sharing this fic! _
1,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »