Reviews for Vertigo
Ohsnowy chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
This was a great way to start off a Saturday morning; thanks for the update! I thought you did a great job of laying everything out. I really hope you're able to stick to once a week updates-I am really enjoying this story, and I can't wait for the rest of it.
CGRD chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh thank god there hasn't been a well written Dei/Saku fiction in ages. I have read you others fiction and I just have one thing to say... When are you going to update?
Rainstar148 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Yay! another update! I love your stories so much, your way of wording things out is just so awesome! and, this story is especially awesome since it's DeiSaku XD
Iskah chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
In the beginning of this chapter, you aroused my curiosity about the whole Sasuke thing. Glad to see you explained it a little after!

So, I guess this mysterious mission you mentioned in the summary will begin soon, now that Tsunade summoned Sakura. I can't wait to see what it will be!

Iskah
lovelessx4eva chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
o. YAY new chappy

i want to know what tsunade want badly now lol.

Please update soon. I'm already in LOVE with this story.

And BTW! I love the part where they broke in to steal the CHEESE

update soon

X
ArjunaAnja chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
good chapter a filler of sorts but it got you up to date with the naturo gang...i wonder what Tsunade wants with sakura...can't wait for the next chapter! till next week!
Himizu chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Nice chapter, I was waiting for this. Poor Sakura, that must have been a hard come-down for her with Sasuke. My NaruHina senses are tingling though... Will Deidei show up in the next chapter? I hope so!

Looking forward to to next time! Update soon!
Cupe chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh, awesome! This sure is a lot different from Perception and Silver Lining, but it's gonna be so good! D
Autumn's Wind chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
What could Tsunade have to talk with Sakura?

I'm curious to know:D

Update soon and I am waiting for an appearance of Deidara:D
LovelessDarkness chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
I love the chapter and can't wait for more updates. But I guess I'll have to. oh well, I believe it'll be worth it. Good luck.
Suna Babe chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
yay! a deisaku fic...i love this pair...chapter 1 was a wonderful start...i love the way deidara unexpectedly stole sakura's first kiss *sighs dreamily*

...can't wait to learn what tsunade called sakura for...im really hoping for a deisaku reunion next chapter...thanks for sharing this fic! _
MILFORS98675309 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Oh my God, great chapter! When you described Choji, I suddenly visualized my brother (who plays defense in our school's football team). Just felt like mentioning that. I'm gonna be more aware of when you update now! I love how they broke into the kitchen XD. I did that to one of my friends once. He was sleeping in the kitchen in his underwear...and nothing else D:! Enough with me relating your fic with random aspects of my life! I love it! Can't wait till you update. I'll be stalking in the good way :D!
susannajulia chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
good chapter
silvia x chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Very interesting - a hook at the end, of course. I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

I especially enjoy the way you've set up the situation here; it's very plausible in connection with the manga/anime, which is always...well, a good thing. xD
gryphonic medli chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
kinda slow... but i guess that was part of the point, ne? _ i'm still liking this a lot though! you're an Awesome writer! D i'm looking forward to updates!
2,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 .. Last Next »