Reviews for Vertigo
SasuSaku4Ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Finally! I wated for this story for so long.I love your stories and i think this one will be as good as the others.I liked the first chapter so keep updating :D Can't wait
silvia x chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow. This certainly lives up to your reputation of writing wonderfully, Cyn. You portray the characters to a T; I mean, I can actually see this happening! The situation is intriguing and I doubt anyone who has read this isn't going to come flocking back for more.

Always looking forwards to more of your wonderful work. :)

-Silvia X.
jesseternal chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
coolness i dont know if this is a one shot or not cuz i didnt check lol but i hope it isnt. if it isnt i cant wait for the next chapter
gryphonic medli chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
ack! woa dang! what a meeting! XD awesome! i'm totally hooked already! can't wait for another chapter! D
Hebi R chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This is just the start, right? There WILL be more, right? Because if there is not, I will be very sad, and may start adding weird things to the end of my .
Cielfairy chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
More please! I hope you update soon!
EyesOfCambria chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
yay! im so excited your starting a new fic! The beginning was definitly wonderful, and captured my full attention. you always write so well, i just know that this fic is going to be great!
Krazee-Reader chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
i am so excited for this new story! yayness! Deidara is smexy
Tiasha chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
*squeals* ZOMG! I absolutely love the fact that Deidara just kisses her there even though her team is approaching. Only he would be that crazy. XD

As always, beautifully written and great way to snag my interest. You always add little twists to your stories that I would never have thought to add. Now I'm going to be wanting to read this story instead of wrtiting papers. :p

I can't wait for more! _
KibaCanLickMe chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I really never thought I would like this pairing, but you write it so well that I can't help it.
keiichisei chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
What a great prologue! Already you have me hooked and interested in this piece. Both Sakura and Deidara seem young and spunky, so I'm excited to read how they act in different situations. There were a couple of times when I laughed out loud, like poor inner Sakura fainting dead away, haha. Good luck in writing the next bit, and keep it up! I'm really excited about this lively Deidara _. Also, I really appreciate you working it into the actual storyline of the series, this is right when Deidara fought Sasuke! I love it when authors can fit their story into the original series, great job and good luck.
Won Tawn chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Great first chapter. P

As always. ;]

I really don't have any critic.. excapt.. there were a few sentences that were a bit muddled and tricky to undestand.

Keep it up! ]
roxnroll chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
What a great start. I love it so far. I can't wait to read what you have planned for us. If it is anything like your other stories- we are in for one hell of a ride. I'm looking forward to it.

Rox