Reviews for Vertigo
CalicoKween chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh, I like this. I'm always looking for loopholes or twists in which to put my characters, and you found a delightful and made it your own.

Very nice. I look forward to more from you.
Shinidama chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
very very nice 1-st chapter,that kiss was a very good thing :P

it will be a interesting story,no doubt :)
sey chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
whoa! another deidara-sakura-fic! so glad XD
Zekya chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow, I love this already. Can't wait for more, great job as always.

-Crusnik
Username-Is-Void chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Ooh, very interesting! Nice way to start it off; it definately caught my attention.
avietar chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Yay! Another DeiSaku! I have high expectations of this story, since I totally love your other stories

Will you update this story every week, like you did with your other stories? Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

Cheers! To another wonderful story of Cynchick!

Roxy
Iskah chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Yeah, a new story! It's funny, the beginning reminds me of Heart of an artist, hands of a killer from Lady Hanaka. It will definitely be interesting to see your vision of what could happen, had Sakura found Deidara and healed him!

I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you for this story!

Iskah
blackberries chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I really liked the first chapter ; i hope you can update as soon as possible. Its so cute :]
Studying Dragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Sounds interesting. I like how you've set this one up. Looking forward to reading the rest.
MILFORS98675309 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Yay! New fic! Hope you update soon, I want more!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Um... yeah. This is... interesting. Not quite as believable as Perception and Silver Lining, however. I don't think she'd heal him to start off with-she'd first figure out who he was, and then she'd probably kill him off after realizing who.

Heal the random burnt-to-toast, chakra drained being sitting in the dead center of a big-ass cleared area of chakra, which she was drawn to by an absolutely mind-blowingly large burst of energy-the same energy of which the being had? SURE, WHY NOT!
KarmaLord chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
WOW! i loved it. DeixSaku *squeal* XD

please continue:3
alleyofdarkclouds chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
FINALLY!

but it was worth the waiting. seriously, what's with you? how can you have all these wonderful ideas and make a super interesting story out of them? You're not normal! You're just too good to be true. you're gonna be like TsukiharaKitty, you'll write all these wonderful fictions, I'll fall in love with them (along with many other readers) and then you go and...BANG! You say you're a real writer and you're tired of writing fanfictions and you'll delete your account.

Anyway... that's me acting scared. How long are going to take to update? 'Cause I'm already hooked up with this story.
Cierra AKA Gothic Petals chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
YEA! YOU MADE ANOTHER DEISAKU! woot! Silver Lining got me hooked to DeiSaku and now im a crazed DeiSaku fan

Your a wonderful author and i cant wait to support you in this story your one of my Idol Authors and i cant wait to reach your status!
Lucy chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i really like your new story.

the first chapter was so good.

i cant wait to for the next chapter!

please update soon. _