Reviews for Vertigo
duchessliz chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
damn ... that confession brought me to tears! I loved this chapter so much!
an0n1904 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Oh my god, it's been such a long time since I saw a fanfiction that's this amazing and actually finished!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
just thought you should know that you are responsible for making me tear up at the end of this story, it is truly well written. so thank you!
LoonyTuned chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY. And the way you write-fucking amazing. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Annalynn Roe chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
This has been an amazing story! It took forever and a day to read it, but I couldn't be happier. All the people I wanted to get a happy ending got one - and all the people I wanted dead (*coughHidancough*) died! Brilliantly written, I doubt there's a thing you could've done to make it any better.

Six years late in reviewing, but I couldn't NOT. Vertigo is probably forever my third favorite Naruto fanfiction. Thanks so much for writing such a fabulous story!
Yorikumi chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I really loved your fanfiction
Besides, the DeiSaku is my favorite couple in Naruto
guest chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
that was genius.
Soph chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
that was absolutely AMAZING. another great story from you 3 this was one epic story and it was definitely worth the read. your characterizations, plot development... basically the whole thing was perfect. i salute you cynchick! this form of art is a BANG indeed. xoxo
Winnie chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I don't know why I'm still going and opened another one so late at night - or early in the morning.
But if this is as tragic as Perception and Silver Lining, I will die.
DuckiesMinion chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
I Like Your Work. Gave My Imagination Lots To Work With And I Like How You Kept The Characters The Way They Were. Loved Reading This.

BTW: Screw Hidan... He Had It Coming...
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
I'm going to cry because your writing is just so talented, and the plot was perfect, and everything was beautiful I'm so sad it's over. Deidara and Sakura will always be my favorite pairing, as much as I love Itachi. Deidaras character is just so realistic and perfect in this. I feel like his personality molds with Sakura's perfectly. Also, I reaaaally REALLY respect how you use his "yeah," because you make it so natural and it just flows. Ok. Ily. I will return probably next year to reread this once again, but now I am off to your other stories. (:
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This is like my third time reading this and I don't even care, because it's amazing as always. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Gratuitous overuse of italics. Distracting.
Rain on Sunday chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I have been reading this story over the past week, and it is honestly the most wonderful DeiSaku fic I have ever read. Bravo, well done and thank you for giving us the privilege to read this. I am quite sad that you have moved on from fanfiction, but I am sure you will offer the world with more wonderful alternatives.
OneLiner chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Oh my gooooodddd. You know a story is good when even the reader isn't expecting the "I love you" part cuz daamn. There was an intake of breathe I kid you not. This whole story is just breathtakingly beautiful my god. Kudos to you. Just... wow. Applause, standing frickin ovation. This deserves more notice than it's gotten.
2,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »