Reviews for Vertigo
een nihc chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
I adore this fic but I still prefer Perception and Silver Lining. Of course, they are all your fic and incredibly well written. Thanks for the adventure.
Mortems Blade chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
This is definitely going to be one of those stories I will never forget. :)
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 24 . 8/1/2015
Awwwwww!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
Absolutely adored this fic!
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
That's SO cool! About Deidaras name!

And, I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE your fanfic! Defenetly a new favorite! :D Ur an amazing writer and i love Deisaku ;)
An1meOtome chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
It was SO AMAZING I'm so glad pein and konan got to be together :)
hoppik chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
It is 5:38 AM, I have finished reading this. Worth it. So fucking worth it. I admire the way you teased the fuck out of us readers, ensuring mayhem and tension of all kinds. The use of body-language and active voice. The characterisation of the characters on fleek. A wonderful fucking story of just man good work, good fucking work like the amount of effort to complete something like this damn just damn. You are super so fucking super so you better be your own bae and just rock it.
BK-Vixen chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
Wow... Just wow. I know it's been long since this thing was finished but I had to leave a review to show my appreciation of such a great piece of work! It wasn't just a story. You took me on a journey and I enjoyed every minute of it. Your handlings of certain situations were original yet realistic when it comes to the characters so that was really pleasant :) this story got me emotionally attached to the point where I feel bad that Diadara did not have that sort of ending. The Romance was extremely sweet. I felt raw emotions, felt vulnerability, felt everything they did making me even wish for such pure and devoted love like that. The story made a stamp on my heart and it will from now on have a special place there too. Thank you for this amazing adventure.
Sincerely,
B.k
jhian casey chapter 24 . 5/9/2015
wonderful deisaku fic!
though im kinda sad for itachi leaving.. but i like how he's sorta playful with sakura in his own stoic-cryptic ways.. hahahah!
thanks for this! and more!;)
jhian casey chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
hey! you guys should also try reading "the contentious heart"..
its of same plot as this one.. i think you'll also find it nice.. but that one is an itasaku fic.;)
just saying though.. i love deisaku!
animequeen21 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I hated Deidara. But. Then. You. Wrote. THIS! And I absolutely love him and Sakura together even though I had never even thought of it as a possibility before! You've changed me, and now I must take a step back and personally reevaluate myself. This rocks, you rock, 'nuf said.

-just doing my job as a fan
Time Lady Tinkerbell chapter 24 . 3/31/2015
This story was amazing! I really loved just about everything in it and it has totally made me a Deidara/Sakura shipper. I loved the connection that you made between them and the slight, but realistic changes the Sakura had in her Akatsuki journey. Anyways, thank you for writing this fabulous piece of literature and then posting it all to share with us!
Los Grotos chapter 22 . 3/7/2015
All they need is a place of their own and a baby. Lots of babies.
Los Grotos chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
I knew it. All shinobi are perverts.
Los Grotos chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
I'm glad that there better. I'm super excited to see Sakura beat the hell out of those little boys that beat Deidara though.
1,990 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »