Reviews for Vertigo
BrightestOfCrayons chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
I love your stories so much, you don't even know. I'm going to read them all btw, even if it deprives me of lots of sleep. :O
marce.15-94 chapter 24 . 5/21/2016
Even years after reading this story for the first time I still come back to re-read it.
It's full of romance and dark drama and I absolutely love it. The way you developed the characters is amazing and always left me wanting more.

This will always be my favorite DeiSaku fanfic 3
abubuum chapter 22 . 4/5/2016
MysticMoonlight474 chapter 24 . 3/25/2016
This is, by far, the most well written fanfiction I have ever read. I thoroughly enjoyed the story, and I'll definitely make sure to look at other stories you've written!
Hoodychan chapter 24 . 3/7/2016
Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction! I normally don't like Sakura paired with anyone other than Sasuke but reading this was so refreshing :) I just hoped that Sasuke wasn't killed because I cried when I read about his tragic death.. You made Deidara such an intriguing character with a lot of charm. Not that he wasn't originally charming or anything but there wasn't a lot of focus on his character in the manga. I will definitely read more fanfics about Deidara and Sakura in the future and I hope you continue writing such great stories.
Espied7 chapter 24 . 2/7/2016
Love the characters :) they're the best part.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/25/2016
This sakudei is perfect, applause to you. Wonderful plot, writi g, charcter development, story development and flow in the story. Please don't stop writing !
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
OMG FINALLY YES YES YEs YESYESYESYES AT LAST AT LONG FUCKING LAST WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS THANKYOU OMG THIS WAS SO SWEET AND PERFECT AND OMG WOW YOUR WRITING SKILLS ARE INSANE THIS IS ART BANG. YES DEI, NOT ALL EXPLOSIONS ARE TANGIBLE AND OMG YOUR WRITInG EVEN TURNED ME ON A BIT DONT EVER STOP THIS CHAPTER WAS THE EPITOME OF A WRITTEN ROMANCE. THANK YOU SO MUCH LIKE LITERALL M
Kitakana chapter 24 . 1/16/2016
This is beautiful. I really love your editing and this story did not disappoint. Thank you for writing.
TamzinMay chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Only 3 chapters in and I am seriously hooked, like, I've never been this excited to continue reading anything. You writing is incredible! Absolutely amazing, the plot line is so well thought out and interesting.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/15/2015
The feels! Love this story :)
Epicest of the Epic chapter 24 . 10/27/2015
That has to be one of my favourite fanfictions ever! You have such a great writing style :D I wasn't a DeiSaku shipper before but now I definitely am!
een nihc chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
I adore this fic but I still prefer Perception and Silver Lining. Of course, they are all your fic and incredibly well written. Thanks for the adventure.
Mortems Blade chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
This is definitely going to be one of those stories I will never forget. :)
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 24 . 8/1/2015