Reviews for Vertigo
Sook03 chapter 11 . 3/6
Oh my. They did it! Claps! I really hope they used protection though.
Sook03 chapter 10 . 3/6
I'm glad that it only took life threatening wounds and some advice from a Madame to make their relationship closer.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 3/5
Oh my. Poor naruto. I was waiting for an interaction between them and it feels really sad.
Sook03 chapter 8 . 3/5
Sakura and Deidara are becoming very close; it feels sweet. They're developing a sweet relationship.
Sook03 chapter 7 . 3/5
Oh my. Oh dear. Poor girl did something that will haunt her for decades.
Sook03 chapter 6 . 3/5
Oh my. It looks like they're getting real close. I hope this doesn't blow up in Sakura's face. I really do.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 3/5
Oh my. She might be getting attached already. How dangerous!
Sook03 chapter 3 . 3/4
Poor naruto. He's devastated and it must feel like his life is falling apart. I think Sakura will be picked up soon.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/4
Naruto made a really smart prank. Kiba will be so grossed out lol
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/4
Oh my. She just saved the enemy. Whatever shall happen next?
Yui chapter 24 . 3/3
This is simply one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I loved it so much! It was perfect from the first chapter till the last. I just wanted to know what happened to Kisame, but even without that I loved it!
Avanchivie chapter 24 . 2/22
Omg this story is magical! I loved it so much!
LegendContinues chapter 24 . 2/4
This story was the most beautiful thing I've read for a long time. I loved the well thought out plot and transitions between scenes. I love how you write what it is like for Sakura to slowly fall in love with the enemy. Every sentence captured my attention and I was never bored. Most Deidara and Sakura stories just throw the two characters together for some random reason. This story was believable and very easy to understand. This is my favorite story I've read from Fanfiction.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/3
Keep up the good work teheh :)
Neko-Tenchi chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
He's gonna regret that when he finds out she wasnt lying. i hope she NEVER forgives him. EVER
1,967 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »