Reviews for Vertigo
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/4
Naruto made a really smart prank. Kiba will be so grossed out lol
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/4
Oh my. She just saved the enemy. Whatever shall happen next?
Yui chapter 24 . 3/3
This is simply one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I loved it so much! It was perfect from the first chapter till the last. I just wanted to know what happened to Kisame, but even without that I loved it!
Avanchivie chapter 24 . 2/22
Omg this story is magical! I loved it so much!
LegendContinues chapter 24 . 2/4
This story was the most beautiful thing I've read for a long time. I loved the well thought out plot and transitions between scenes. I love how you write what it is like for Sakura to slowly fall in love with the enemy. Every sentence captured my attention and I was never bored. Most Deidara and Sakura stories just throw the two characters together for some random reason. This story was believable and very easy to understand. This is my favorite story I've read from Fanfiction.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/3
Keep up the good work teheh :)
Neko-Tenchi chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
He's gonna regret that when he finds out she wasnt lying. i hope she NEVER forgives him. EVER
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Talk about first impressons...Deidara certanly knows how to make one, i'll give him that
milen748 chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
This story kicked ass so hard! It was so amazing! You are great seriuosly thanks for this :)
Linda Chicana chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
I always love a good DeiSaku story. Its not a very popular couple and the stories I do find are either very short or do not settle well with me in terms of writing style. This, on the other hand, was a smooth ride from beginning to end! I really wish that Sakura was built up more in the original series so that scenarios similar to this (though no exactly since I doubt they'd expand much on the romance side) could have been cannon. But alas, it was not to be and never will. So I thank you for the story! I enjoyed every single sentence!
H chapter 24 . 10/31/2014
This was a magnificently written story. So much love, anguish, and almost like a dark fairy tale. I have never had the patience to read a lot of these stories all the way through, let alone read every chapter word by word and let each one of those words touch my heart. I honestly hope you will write another story about what happens afterwards. Magnificent job!
Aisucold chapter 12 . 10/25/2014