Reviews for Vertigo
Los Grotos chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
Oh my. The Shit hit the fan and Sakura and Deidara are over and out. Zetsu isn't being a good team player though :(
Los Grotos chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
Oh my. I really hope Deidara can listen to Sakura and they can work it out.
Los Grotos chapter 15 . 3/6/2015
Ohmigod. This chapter just ruined my mood. My gosh. I wanna cry with Sakura now. :-''''''''((((
Los Grotos chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
Poor dears. Sakura is so worried about losing him and Deidara might have an unexpected reaction to her news. Poor girl.
Los Grotos chapter 13 . 3/6/2015
I love how Pein just witnessed some brutal behavior from his team members and he then reminds them that they have to pay for structural damages. How... Domestic.
Los Grotos chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
Oh my. I really hope she can live with herself after all of this.
Los Grotos chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Oh my. They did it! Claps! I really hope they used protection though.
Los Grotos chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
I'm glad that it only took life threatening wounds and some advice from a Madame to make their relationship closer.
Los Grotos chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Oh my. Poor naruto. I was waiting for an interaction between them and it feels really sad.
Los Grotos chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Sakura and Deidara are becoming very close; it feels sweet. They're developing a sweet relationship.
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Oh my. Oh dear. Poor girl did something that will haunt her for decades.
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Oh my. It looks like they're getting real close. I hope this doesn't blow up in Sakura's face. I really do.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Oh my. She might be getting attached already. How dangerous!
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Poor naruto. He's devastated and it must feel like his life is falling apart. I think Sakura will be picked up soon.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Naruto made a really smart prank. Kiba will be so grossed out lol
1,988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »