Reviews for Vertigo
readthishit chapter 3 . 1/16
even though i knew it was coming, the emotional impact hit hard.
readthishit chapter 2 . 1/16
it’s really interesting to see how people interpreted cannon way back when. i got super confused about why there was no war mentioned, then remembered how long ago this was written. I gotta say older fics have way better AUs than some nowadays
readthishit chapter 1 . 1/16
that was a surprisingly adorable first chapter. deidara is one smooth mofo
Lilicastagnette chapter 24 . 12/10/2017
Hi

I wanted to tell you that this story is the best I've ever read. As a french, I only read fiction in French so far, and I have recently started to read stories in other languages and as I wich i had done it earlier ! This one is funny, moving and always well turned. I loved it, bravo and thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
Seems like Sakura have something in common with Itachi.
Purplebeian chapter 24 . 11/18/2017
Ah, I loved it~
Purplebeian chapter 15 . 11/17/2017
No...My ship just sunk in a single chapter.
Purplebeian chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Wow, Sakura, you lucky, treacherous biatch. That was probably my favorite SakuDei meeting ever.
mamajensen827 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Loved this!
KnellaLuna chapter 24 . 10/10/2017
What is sleep? Not important when I have a story this good to read! Loved it to bits!
JarJarBinky chapter 24 . 9/1/2017
Beautifully and creatively written. The number of comments is a testimony to how wonderful this story is. Only great stories withstand the test of time. Bravo!
blowmekisses chapter 24 . 8/18/2017
What a beautifully written story. I love that you gave them a happy ending, it definitely warms my heart and I'm saving this under my faves :)
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 22 . 6/14/2017
This story is super good.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/12/2017
loved it
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Keep this up never give up
2,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »