Reviews for Vertigo
HopelessInsanity chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
This has got to be the most emotinal chapter for me to read. I forced myself to even finish the last part of this because I can't believe Deidara would even do that! Then again, being caught up in the story is an author's objective right?
Haki95 chapter 24 . 4/17/2013
Okay, this is the best fan fiction I've ever read, and this was like my 3rd time reading it :) I love how you portrayed the characters and your writing style is very nice, you know how to describe each situation so well. I have liked all of your fics so far, and I really hope you will continue writing these kinds of amazing stories (especially about deidara and sakura) in the future!
reader chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
This is such a good story, and the ending was perfect! I enjoyed reading this story a lot :)
Traveler07 chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
That was beautiful.
mosi-san chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Once I read the line:
"I want you to join the Akatsuki"
I KNEW I would love this. And I really like how strong you make Sakura, physically, mentally and emotionally.
mosi-san chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Sasuke died! Even though I don't really care 'bout him, that makes me sad.
wiets chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Love it :D
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
What is this unbelievable rush of emotion welling up within me? After lingering on the last words of this blow-me-out-of-the-water amazing fic, I feel so light and happy...and I can't seem to wipe this ridiculous grin off my face. Thank you for crafting such an utterly fantastic artistic masterpiece out of this story (Deidara would be proud). It was poignant and funny and clever and uplifting and engaging and just plain wonderful. I devoured the first twenty chapters - like a rabid fangirl in dire need of a good Deisaku fic - but as the storu wound down, I found myself lingering and stalling, trying to soak in every beautiful word. Thank you for gifting the world with this fic! I am now off to scour Amazon in search of a Deidara plushie :)
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
I absolutely enjoyed this story. I loved it. You've done a very wonderful job.
Harunoism chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Even if it wasn't the sweetest and the nicest of all,this chapter,chapter 15 is one of the best written things I've ever eyes were all teary,I felt like I was in Sakura's said every single thing she could to make him believe her and he still didn't want to,I was feeling like I was being trapped at the moment,like it was happening to is the perfect story,as good as -Somewhere I have never travelled,Gladly beyond.- if now even job.
im chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
I just feel like crying right now, but in a very good way!I loved how you tied up all the loose ends.I'm really glad :that deidei is finally happy with sakura in konoha, that pein and konan are alive together and on speaking terms with our main couple,that itachi may have a love interest, that kisame might meet his former partner in a peaceful environment,that hinata is going to marry naruto (should have said this earlier ),that naruto is the hogake and many many other wonderful facts that my mind forgets at this for my rambling.
Anywaay, despite the genre, you really captured numerous funny moments in your story. This is definitely one of the best stories I have read and thank you for sharing your it with us!you made me have a new found respect for this pairing :) good luck in your other projects and hope you get published cause you deserve it :).
im chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
I loved everything, but for some reason the conversation between deidei and naruto made me laugh like crazy .:)
im chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
My god!he cried at the end-that was just so freaking !
im chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Ooo my god!the last part where they confessed their love for one another is truly epic!
And your Itachi is downright cool!:)
im chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Sorry for being lazy and not reviewing so much. But this chapter and the previous one were just pure awesomeness!
1,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »