Reviews for My Only Fear
inugomefiend chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
I thought you captured Sesshy's voice quite well! Great job!
inugomefiend chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
I'm not a big Sesshy or Rin fan, but you did a good job. Explaining Rin's talkativeness, especially.
inugomefiend chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Are you kidding me? I LOVED it! Even more than the Sango perspective! It seemed to flow nicley to me...I don't know where you see any discontinuity...he's kinda going back and forth between prayer and his own inner thoughts, which is normal (I think) when people pray...it was wonderful! I love how his love for her shows in this; how it explains why he keeps hitting on her despite the consequences he knows will be coming; how it shows he loves her spirit. I love the fact that he suffers more over her despair than his own knowledge and fear of his own impending death...and how he calls her 'my Sango'. All in all, beautiful! :)
inugomefiend chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
That was terrific! A rarely seen side of Miroku, and from Sango's perspective, no less. Great job!

(Oh, and I loved the part about her being 'all eyes' so to speak-can't remember what exactly you did say now-sorry. HOpe you know what I'm referring to.)
inugomefiend chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Lovely! (well except for the puking part-coulda done without that! hehe)
inugomefiend chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Loved it! Catured her well, I thought, and it was so sweet.
ChristinaAngel chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
I loved how this was very Sesshomaru by the way he evalutes everything and I like how he describes Rin. Thanks for updating!
ChristinaAngel chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
Aww cute. I like Rin's perspective. This was a good version of why she hates it when Sesshoumaru leaves.
Safaia Bara chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
very nice. this was so adorable. it sounded jut like Rin- fantastic! i also liked how you put her family in there, interesting idea since we knew nothing of them. if you plan on doing Sesshomaru, i can't wait! it's going to be interesting and fun to see you pull that one off. but i know it will be great!

i can't wait for the next one!
Safaia Bara chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
it was worth the wait, let me tell you! another fantastic job! very eloquent and it just sounds like it came from the heart. i must honestly say that i am very jealous of your writing style and how much emotion you put intp your writing.

marvelous job!

who's in the next chapter?
wbaker5286 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
i thought you did a wonderful job capturing both the inner conflict in miroku's mind and the struggle that sango has had to endure. your insights into the workings of the mind are what gives you such an incredible gift for bringing your characters to life in your words.

i like it, and i thank you for posting it
ChristinaAngel chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Good oneshot, Miroku was very IC because he does worry about his wind tunnel a lot. And it was very Sango for her to say that she wouldn't lose Miroku to Naraku, she sounds very determined.
Safaia Bara chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
another fantastic chapter! i love your work!

um...as for Miroku's point of view, i have 3 ideas...

1) how she acts when he's flirting with other women. how he's glad that she cares enough about him to become jealous over him.

2) what he thinks of her whenever he looks at her...hentai or otherwise.

3) how he feels when he sees her fighting with Kohaku. how he wishes that he could stop the pain she feels seeing her brother under Naraku's control.

just a few ideas! i hope they help! good luck.

ttyl!
Safaia Bara chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
i really liked this one as well! you always seem to remind me of how good I/K fics can be! since you know i'm such a hard-core K/K fan. this was totally IC.

i think you could go really far with this. i would love to see you portray some other characters. i know they'd be perfect too.

ttyl! _

ja-ne!
ChristinaAngel chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
I liked both the oneshots especially the second one and I think they were both very IC and also very InuKag!