Reviews for Not Some Wishful Thought
Sharta chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Yes! Great story! Kia is just like me! Anyway, I am now your loyal reviewer, my lord.

-bows-

All I ask is for you to update friquently. Well, 'til the next update, byez!
angel19872006 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
please update
Ponta Pie chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Hi Kia! Piper here and I gotta say, wonderful job with the rewrites! It's obvious that you put quite the effort into these chapters here!

So Rose, Erin, and Kia meet up huh? I see that Zaru has entered the story as well! I can't wait to see the next chapter appear and I hope you're doing well! Good luck and I hope that inspiration comes to ya'!
The Liar Of Truth chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Woo! Kia sounds like the sort of girl that has got it going on!
The Liar Of Truth chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Obama? Haha! That was a fantastic part!
Bellatrix.Sauciata chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
I stumbled in this fic almost casually and now I can't leave it! I pratically fell in love with the character of Kia and your smooth writing style- they're both very enjoyable. The third chapter, in particular, was great!

I really can't wait to see what happens next. ;)

Kei
518456154255 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
haha! Go Kia! nothing I love more than watching a girl kick a bunch of drunken mens asses. lol
Lecidre chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
This rewritten version is nice. The dialogue is vivid and interesting, I laughed when Kia taught those drunken men a lesson and threw them out of the bar all by herself. Never mess with the bartender, especially when the said bartender is a rebel who often gets in fights and can easily beat the crap out of anyone who dares to mess with her friends.

Keep up the good work! :]
Krypticated chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
He he. I like 'I, Robot' too.

This is sounding good!
Mistflyer1102 chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Yay for Erin for the head shot! I was also surprised when Kia unceremoniously hauled the three drunks out the door, and then liked Rose's reaction to seeing that. I also hope things will get better for Zaru, now that she has more help.

Nice work! Keep it up! :)

-Mistflyer
Mistflyer1102 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Nice story so far! I think my favorite part in this chapter would be when Zaru started yelling at Kia in Japanese, and then Kia pointed out that Zaru can't chew her out if she doesn't understand what Zaru was saying.

Erin better hope her mother doesn't find out about this trip. ;)

I thought the dialogue was okay in the chapter. Keep up the good work.

-Mistflyer
518456154255 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
wow, good start to your story. It looks like it is going to be intresting.
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Awesome! :D More please!
Strawberrytop007 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Oh Wow! I loved all three chapters! And OMG! I nearly fell out of my chair when Erin and Skipper made an appearence! WOW! Totally was not expecting that! Thank You Thank You so much for having her make an apearance! Wondeful first chapters! Keep up the awesome work! :D
Ponta Pie chapter 17 . 9/23/2009
This is wonderful!

I'll have to read chapter 18 now! I'm sure that all of the Autobots and the humans are glad to have Kia back and with them. LOL! I love the last paragraph! Yes, I agree with Ratchet and Rose! :) Can't wait for an update hon'!

-Piper (BlackHealer2 from DevArt)