Reviews for Bloody Gutters : Sin City Shorts
Jayy chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Kudos to you. It is hard to find stories like these, brutal but not going overboard. Thank you for giving me a few minutes of enjoyment.
Understarryskies penname chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
absolutely fantastic. Fucking love these stories. Brilliant and some damn nice hardware being used.
Ashtore chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
I just got you PM today and I have to ask why your're asking for a beta? This particular short is great the way it is. The first one I can fix a little, with the grammar and stuff but otherwise this is great stuff!
Nigellica chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Wow thats really good, great ending.
Nigellica chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow that's really good, I didn't find anything in it that I would want to change and you have really captured the Sin City style with it too.
Tamuril Telrunye chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Nice work.

Your lead up to the conclusion is excellent, you are really good at this. If you would like me to beta for your future chapters, I would do so gladly.

I particularly like the feel that you have for the movie you chose. It is very fitting.
Tamuril Telrunye chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hello,

You recently PM'd me about reading your story and I decide that it was worth a shot.

As far as I can see, there isnt anywhere that needs much work. The punctuation is good, and I cant find any mechanical errors.

As far as the story goes, I think its great. The images you make with your writing are wonderful. They are nitty and gritty, so to speak. Which makes them perfect for this fandom, I always felt that this particular movie had a gritty feeling to it.