Reviews for The Writtings on the Wall
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Elegant and eloquent. Understandable situation, great portrayal of emotions, and a beautiful ending. :)
The only suggestion I have it change the second word in the title from "Writtings" to "Writings."
Kanpai,
Scarlet
haji jaku chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
what website?
The Accomplice chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I felt something. When I read this story, I felt something incredible. And I can not seem to find word to describe the feeling. So in lieu of that, I will thank you. Thank you for making a story that touches the hearts of its readers (or at least this one).
myst469 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was sad and on the same time it's kinda... well, I can't understand the feeling... it made me feel happy after reading this. Oh how i hope people will be this open and nice but this is life... This is a very inspiring story, I hope someone with this kind of problem reads this. I love this! I've been reading your DGM stories and all of them are very wonderful! And i also wonder who raped Lenalee but either way this is a wonderful and inspiring story!
Typography chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
...*is crying at Emo's corner*

This is beautiful.
gemiinous chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
aww, that was so sweet! deffinitly a favourite! keep writing, kk?
khaleesiii chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
wow, sad but pretty interesting! i do wonder what the website is though. hmm. well, anyways, awesome story and keep up the good work !
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
...this is quite inspiring, secrets that we hold closet to our hears often tend to destroy us, yet you found a way to keep that secret yet show it to the owrld. in my mind, i can see that wall and myself writing my own secrets. this is amazingly written, keep it up nya~

~Lonely Kitty
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was beautiful...if you understand what I mean by that anyway. I think that fanfiction is a good place for stories like these. The ones that are partly based on true stories. Even if you can't tell a person, either saying it out loud, telling a pet, or writing it down so people know...it helps, a lot. A lot of people read stories on , and I hope a lot of people will read this one and take away this idea. After all, story-telling has always been about passing along ideas and educating others.
breadbutterpudding chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow, that's really deep...
Akky-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
which website is this?

poor Lenalee... i bet it was Bak who raped her not. but still... this is a good fic! now... off to vandalize a wall...
D3athrav3n92 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
we did something like that in lit. I'm glad that you put something like this out there- it makes others feel better when something bad happens to them, and they can't express it properly.

keep on writing!