Reviews for Scrutiny
Starviking chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow. I can't add any more to that.
Kirska chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Honestly, I think this is the best Tin Man fic I have ever read. I often get iffy with OCs, even more so when it is their point of view, but you did a brilliant job. Her point of view is interesting, works into the story really well, and you don't rush things - force everything to happen 'inside' the story and seem contrived. The characters are as IN character as I have ever read them. In short, I love it.
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You promised scrutiny and delivered it beautifully. Thank you for this look in.
Danibat chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Breathtaking. Gentle and rolling observations that ring true and still leave open meaning for so much more.
ErinM chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I feel all warm and tingly inside.

But I still want to see a smackdown :)
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I like the character of Doc. She kinda reminds me of DG. Before it was mentioned that she was a blonde, I was imagining her to look like a certain actress by the name of Scout Taylor Compton, mainly because of her character in the Love Comes Softly tv/movie series. She's a doctor in that series too.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh this was an absolutely beautiful fic.. just lovely!
Emmy-Chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
oh, this is beautiful. a well-characterised original character, too! what a rare sight. ;D

loved it.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was amazing! There were levels upon levels of emotion and warm fuzzy mix in toward the end. I loved all it all, but my favorite part was the last were DG was supporting Cain while he was being stitched up. Sigh just wonderful
Vittaria chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh my. Such a good story! I love the intricacy of the story; I love how it's written from the point of an original character without any drama or difficulty. ] It was... awesome.
dckveg chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
An excellent story! Cleverly written and very sweet. Just a little confusing at first, but that was just because it was a new character. Overall, a great read!
Meredith Paris chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
As you probably know, doctors can find out so much more from knowing how to read body language along with what their patient is saying then just spoken words alone.

I like how you have the doctor not hearing anything until she knows that Jeb is safe.

Continue on with the excellent writing.
chatty chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Feedback is good for the soul? I think you've got it wrong. Your writing is good for the soul. And this is no exception - it's absolutely lovely. I loved watching DG and Cain through the medic's eyes. And I *adored* the missing scene between the medic and Jeb. The entire piece has such a unique style and it made it extra fun to read - like the medic never being named, and the way she was alternatively used as narrator and character. Really absolutely wonderful.
Bee03 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh, I loved this! It was so good! Excellent really! Likin' the doc, kinda cool how she didn't have a real name; I think it made it better - I don't know why but I liked it that way! Can't wait to read more from ya!

Bee
Vashti chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I really like the use of the doctor's observational skills for all sorts of things, not just her patients/Jeb.

One bit of confusion...when the scene moves from DG behind Cain to DG standing/kneeling between his knees I'm lost. Because, in fact, I have no idea what DG's doing despite having read it a few times. Maybe it's just me. I just can't picture it is all. Otherwise I was highly pleased.