Reviews for Something Happens
Factories Far Away chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
FFFF you must finish this ;_;
anonanona chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
MORE! NOW! (pretty please?)
Factories Far Away chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
I love your writing style so much! I really hope you update soon, I am very attached to this story. _
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
I just wanted to tell you that I'm really enjoying this story and hope you do get to finish it until the end. I actually read the synopsis of the movie your referring to (I know I'm ruining it for myself) but even knowing the possible outcome, I still look forward to reading your chapters, you make the journey to the end very fun to read. Your writing is very crisp and fresh and I love the subtlety and the way you portray their relationship. You don't update too often these days but everytime I see your name in the first page I squeal. This is DEFINITELY one of the best AU's I've read. Can't wait for the next chapter, I wonder when Inuyasha will find out about Kouga. I'm really looking forward to that, I'd like to see how you'll handle it. (And I love your other story too, hopefully it'll get an update as well)

Cheers,

Mia
iamthewerepire chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
i really loved it! i liked the reunion, but i prefer some... lemon -grins- D lol keep updating! -thumbs up-
LoVe23 chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
loved that...can't wait to read more!
inu16kags chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
this is great update soon
InuyashaxKagomexForever chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
Ah I hate you. I hate you make Inuyasha and kikyo have why don't you made Kagome marry with other guy and have kid too. ahah

I am glad I didn't reading all chapter. I reading summary I thought that Inyasha and Kagome going out then broke up then they back together. You should warned at summary that Inuyasha and Kikyhoe have kid. I want to kill you. You made my heart hurt right now. every time when I reading any Inuyasha have kid with other womam beside kagome is make me very sad. I know is just fanfic but still hurt my heart. I hope you make kagome have boyfriend and make that stupid Inuyasha suffer.
TiffanyM chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
seriously love this story but every time I read it I get teary eyed lol update soon
TiffanyM chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
wow... lol at first i was so confused [ but i went back and then bam it came all right back ]... update soon please
iamthewerepire chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
omfg! i love it! the plot and stuff is so genius! please update soon!
tiffany jay chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
i'm so glad you updated! i love this story. it keeps getting better. i can't wait for more!
Thundara chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
i love this story please update soon
inu16kags chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
this is great i really like it please update soon
Factories Far Away chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This story is really great! You definitely have a good idea in that wonderfully awesome brain of yours