Reviews for We'll Deal
Stryder2008 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Nicely written and appropriately full of angst.
Melalucci chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I loved it. And I love both Jensen *and* Jared, whose name you *did* spell correctly. For the record, if I owned Supernatural, we'd get a nice shower scene with the boys (one at a time or both at once, I'm not picky!). Dad, too, actually. _~
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I do like it and I totally love the guys. C:
anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Well I don't normally leave reviews but since you called me on my love of JA, I had no choice. Good story. Definitely sums up the feelings at the time although I am so glad we worked through a lot of Dean's issues this season so that okay he may still be broken but at least he's got enough self-esteem now to get that he doesn't deserve to die and certainly doesn't deserve to go to hell, that maybe, just maybe, he is worthwhile with a life yet to live. It's a great character development point to have finally reached in the show.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I absolutely love Jensen Ackles! And I enjoyed this story. I really liked the description that Dean gives Sammy of their mom. Oh, and I like Jared too, don't want him to feel left out!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
:) Very nice. I think you changed the ending (I can't remember - :)) and I think that one is definitely more along Dean and Sam's characters. Good job!
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Nice job on the angst.

-Kat
Ster1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Congrats on a very well written first SPN fic! I really enjoyed this coda piece-the brothers sounded very much in character and of course...poor Dean. Sigh...

Hope to see more stories from ya! :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Good job with this. I hope you'll write more.
Naed chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This was beautifully written. :) Touching moment between the brothers, whom we all love :) :)
InSecret chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
So I'm reviewing (not cos I love Jensen Ackles, figure that goes w/o saying) but cos I love your story too. For a first attempt at an S/N fic you've done a really good job :) I hope you've got more stories up your sleeve cos here's me wanting to read them! Good job.