Reviews for The New Year's List
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
I will never look at Cinderalla's Castle the same way again thanks to you!

that was as funny as ever! I love all the embarrassment especially to have the tables turned on Edward for a change.

can't wait to see the results of him taking that picture!
amblovestoread chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
OMFG...did he just take a picture of her in the dressing room? I think Edward needs a spanking...LOL Your crazy story always keeps me in tears. I love the song, and the guys and girls chiming in after each line. Cinderella is waiting for her Prince charming...too funny. And Bella and all her rhyming, great stuff! Excellent chapter, lots of fun and lots of laughs. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Annoynomous chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
Holy Moly. Can you say wtf with me. Heh. Poor Bella, I'm pretty sure she didn't expect Edward to take a nude picture of her. I mean wouldn't it be awkward if Emmett and Jasper had to see that, to make sure Edward won the bet. Well looks like big, hairy Bella should have shaved. Tsk Tsk Edward.
EC4me chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
So funny! Can't wait for New Year's Eve!
browneyedgrl061 chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
PMRSPOSTMOREALLYSOON! i love it! cant wait for the next chapter! i cant believe bella was like that amazing! please post soon!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
OMG you have no idea how hilarious I found this! I have been obsessing with this song for the past few days lol! IDK how many times I've listened to it. I loved this chapter. Please please please update soon!
Lupus chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
lissa x suee chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
i seriously almost peed myself during this chapter! hilarious!

baha, update soon! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Vaplover1991 chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
good stuff good stuff funny as hell update soon
missamericka chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
It has been TOO LONG without a chapter of my favorite dirty fanfic. I LOVED this one. I was litterally dying of laughter during the whole "Cinderella's Castle" bit. I'm waiting anxiously for the next update C:
edwardlvrtot chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
awsome! but man that was so wrong of edward!
Sporkedd chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
that was pure evil genius of bella. but i think edward got payback...

more please! :D
josben chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
This chapter was so hilarious! Love it!
My-Bella chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
You know what I love most about your chapters, I get to the end and I feel all of Bella's mortification for her. LOL!
jennipher chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
That...was so funny! I can't believe Edward did that to her in the fressin' room! But oh, the possibilites of things to do IN a dressin' room! Update soon!
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »