Reviews for Legacy
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Wow... crazy scientists always exist no matter the place and time huh?
Haruka Minamino chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Excellent story - love how the girls all have a history, and how well-researched this is.
Deep Serenity chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
Very good story! Well written as always. I enjoyed learning more about Ves Ves and still think she gets a bum rap for losing control... though she does need to keep it in check, I just think she is really passionate about her family.
Alastor Vega chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Guess Melo died the way he lived. Im so sad that Maria died. I hope that one ay you write a story that talks about Jun-Jun's past as well. This was one of your best story.
sf chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
After being seperated from my computer for about a month, I check and find you've completed this story. I love your consistent updates! Also your characterisation! But I think I mentioned that already?

Though it wasn't entirely a happy ending, it's good to see Palla finaly having closure. Ves' line about Palla's stupidity or inner peace was also pleasant touch.

Gah~ I can't wait for you to write more on the quartet! You made them all so endearing! XD
PriestessHelene chapter 11 . 6/1/2008
Ack...Maria no!
Alastor Vega chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
I can not wait for the next chapter.
petiyaka chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
where are the big guys when they're needed? Good job!
preety-lady-serenity chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
Oh for Heaven's Sake, not again!

What will happen now?
PriestessHelene chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
THat was a real nice touch having Saturn experience claustophobia since she has a fear of being repossesed. Great chapter!
Alastor Vega chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Very intense chapter. Saturn was about to go Phoenix on the whole place.
petiyaka chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
great!
Alastor Vega chapter 9 . 5/17/2008
Poor Hotaru, I hope nothing bad happens to her.
preety-lady-serenity chapter 9 . 5/17/2008
This is a very powerful chapter. I can't wait to see what happens, given that Saturn breaking out can kill her, or at least this is how I understood it.
Alastor Vega chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
Dr. Melo kind of reminds me of a comic book chap.