Reviews for Legacy
Catalinabella chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
That was a very original way of explaining why Palla-Palla is the way she is, I feel so sad for her! I also really liked the scene between Serenity and Gallan, it was just what he needed and beautifully done. I love the quiet wisdom Serenity has. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alastor Vega chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Serenity can work as a relationship guru if should could. And that man is just not right, using his own children for his own research what a worthless peace of life. Great chap.
petiyaka chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Great fic. some quotes are really good. i liked "metaphysics are the playground of superstition".
Ch1b1Usa-chan chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
No... don't stop there XD I can't wait for more.
petiyaka chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
great fic! you have so much imgination it never cease to amaze me.
wildflower1014 chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Good story. Its nice to give the quartet a life story.
Alastor Vega chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
Nothings worse then the new generation of senshi argueing with the older ones. Great job.
Girl Who Writes chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
It's crazy how much I look forward to your updates. I can't wait to find out what Palla-Palla's father is up to; I'm honestly not sure if it's going to be horrible or Palla-Palla has got him playing dolls with her.
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Here are my 5 questions. 1. What is the fanfic about? 2. What locations are used in the fanfic? 3. When does it take place? 4. Who all is in the fanfic? 5. In fact, how old is anyone in the fanfic? Be sure to let me know.
Alastor Vega chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
Good chapter. I find it interesting when you put real life issues in your stories.
preety-lady-serenity chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
Once again I bow to your writing capabilities. It is nice to know the Asteroids' past and I am very happy to see how responsible one must be when using the crystal's powers. It is all about ethics.

Well done and I can't wait for next chapter

PriestessHelene chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Aw I feel sorry for Palla-Palla. I think if she was to see her daddy though oh boy.
Xeaphon chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Poor Palla, but i feel theirs more to this then meets the eye. Great chap.
sf chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Aww poor Palla, I hope this won't be their last meeting.
Arianna Sunrise chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
I don't normally review stories anymore, but I decided it might be nice if I made an effort to say that I've been reading your stories for years, and have enjoyed them immensely, so please keep writing!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »