Reviews for Legacy
petiyaka chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
great job! i can't wait next week to read the next part!
sf chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
heheh I knew Palla would find out! Good insight to the names of the quartet, particularly Jun's. The addition of Rei makes me suspect her esp powers will be extremely helpful. Also looking forward to read how her role changes the group dynamics.
xeaphon chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Great Chapter. I guess this "coiled cobra" is going to give our senshi some problems in the future.
petiyaka chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
The longing of a lover, the search of a mother...great job!
PriestessHelene chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Aww I Felt bad for Cere but it was good to see her let her feeling show Gallan that she wanted to still be her friend.
xeaphon chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Poor Gallan and Ceres, i hope they patch things up. And the search is on for palla's mother.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Good beginning- hope to read more!
petiyaka chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
The sisters are up for something and it will be lively!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Very nicely done. We don't often get stories in which the secondary characters become the main ones, and we hardly ever get ones worth reading. So glad you wrote this! It looks like it'll be a fascinating read. Hope you continue!
Deljuj chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Update soon.
PriestessHelene chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Nice start I would like to see who Palla's mom is.
xeaphon chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was a big twist for me of cere-cere falling out of love with gallen, I thought they were going to be together forever and about the seed he gave her? I cant wait on why palla-palla mother left her. Keep up the good work.
Girl Who Writes chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Another peek inside your wonderful vision of Crystal Tokyo - I admit, I've been very curious towards the fates of the Neo Senshi's families; Palla-Palla especially. Looking forward to what will definitely be another one of your amazingly written serials.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3