Reviews for The Doors Through Glass Walls
Advazzz chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Cute! Love them so much!
shewhorunswithvampires chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
aww cute banter! i like the cab driver! i wish he was right tho.:( i love the story! *.*
napafun chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
lovely story!

i love it
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This is a precious little story.

Sweet and touching and well written.

I really love it!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I love this story so so much! :D
Hope06 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wonderful and you have the characters dahm on
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Very cute! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely wonderful!
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
What a fun story! I love how you show Stella and Mac interacting! Stella teasing Mac, trying to steal his office, “I thought you’d hate to be deprived of another chance to try to steal my office.”

“I’m not trying to steal your office. But I’ll swap if you’re offering.”

“What’s wrong with your office?” he asked, slightly confused.

“Nothing. It’s just yours is bigger. And has a better view. And it shouts out ‘This is the boss’.”

Thank you so much for writing this story! I love your writing!
Apodrru chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Very cute!
CountryGirl8 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This is really great! I love it!
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Much with the cute! :D
Susi07 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Yeah, I'm back;)

I was on vacation last week and I didn't have a computer, well at least no internet access.

Well, here I am again, though it will take me some time to review to all your new stories and chapters, so I might not be able to review to all of them today. Sorry. But I promise I will eventually.

But now to your story...

You really brightened up my day with it.

It was so nice to read, the dialogues between Mac and Stella were quite funny, they really made me lough:)

The ending was very good, too.

I like that you left enough room for our imagination and only indicated their relationship. I'm not really a fan of those 'and they married and lived happily ever after'-stories, in my opinion the start of a relationship is enough romance. You did that pretty well, really good job!

Greets Susi
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This was lovely! I do enjoy your 'near death' stories as you write them so well ;) but this was equally as good, beautifully written, perfectly timed and I loved how they spoke with each other, just right. Brilliant.
Denese25 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I have to admit that I sorta kinda really like this story with them not being beaten or shot or stabbed and hospital bound!
kitri0507 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008