Reviews for Halo: Clone Wars
hey i just have a point to point out (haha!) anywaymy point is that john can't just forget about 46 years of combat expeirence just to throw down his weapons 3 years is nothing in comparison to the 46 years of military action
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
What about da chief's mission to da milky way as an ambassador?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Sangheili plural is Sangheili
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Plural Jedi is just Jedi
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
i had to stop reading right when chief said he was scared and that he would become a jedi no problem. ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON!? Chief would never do that. He is extremely well trained in every known marshal art and is enhanced so much he could probably go toe to toe with fucking yoda in a sword figh. now he is also indoctrinated from the age of 6. to not leave, betray, or give away any secrets of the UNSC. so it wouldnt be in a million fucking years that chief would become a jedi.
Daedric X chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I'll just say, and do pm back if you have reasons for doing so.
1. Chief decided to not go back UNSC. His entire is deticated there, he was trained to fight and protect humanity and I doubt he would stop halfway just because they got Elites as allies and a batch of Spartan-IIIs
2. Chief took off his armor... I'm sorry, I don't see that on the day he arrive to the Jedi Temple
3. Bowing and calling them Master(s)... I, for whatever reasons, can not see THE Master Chief bowing, saluting yes, but bowing, no. As for calling them Master(s), bit very un-chief like, unless they were military then I could let it by, but Jedi aren't military. The most respectful way for chief would be something like sir/ma'am.
4. John is talkative... Not chief, imposter! Lol. He seems to be very trusting with aliens too... Not even he was trusting to Arbitar till much later, the human Jedis sure, but aliens, trust them over time or something like that
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Sorry to tell you this bro but this story doesnt make sense to me at all john cant be a civie lord hood would not let him stay due to the fact that john is ONI he knows shit and to top it all off he is killer no jedi no sweetheart or nothin of the soet hes a killing machine his oath is the UNSC so it just simply cant be done sorry but this story is not woeth reading
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Plz up date soon it's been 3 yrs. now
Daisy-023 chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Get. A. Move. On!
Zeph3r chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Mandalore Requiem chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I'm sorry but no. I know tier 1 asset like John are trained to adapt and survive, but becoming a Jedi seems well... odd. Being force sensitive I can believe given how "Lucky" he is, but becoming a Jedi I cannot.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Dude, your insulting the halo series with this story. I stopped reading in the middle of the first chapter. Come on john a civilian and a jedi and his personality is not as it should be either. Just delete this piece of shit and rewrite the right way.
wallsofmine chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Ok this story is pretty good but all i have to say is that john shouldn't be a jedi he should be a jedi killer. He was RAISED to be an unstopable killing machine and cause death on a massive scale. Making him a force sensative,sure. Able to weild a lightsabre,fuck yeah. But on the good side where he is restricted thats a mistake. He should have been tricked into being a master jedi killer then find out he was tricked after years of service and realign himself to the jedi not as a jedi but an upgraded armor wearing, lightsabre weilding killing, force using killing machine.
dch448 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This story is an insult to Master Chief. He was literally bred for war. Jedi don't kill. Thus being a Jedi is out. He is completely loyal to the UNSC to the point of insanity. Thus leaving it is out of the question. Also he only knows war. He can't b a civie. He literally wouldnt know how. (last one isn't entirally true) don't take this as a flame. But ur story is mocking John in my opinion.
tank destoryer chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Whats next on chapter 13 did John wants to go back to the UNSC ? tell the others I want to know