Reviews for Children to Call Our Own
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Ok this was funny! I never would have thought of Finky as a dirty old man. I swear his outbursts were intentional (possible pay back for the Deadly Nightshade hangovers), but when he and the new creation got together... *cringing* Eww, I'm with Jack and Sally, NOT something I want to see.

I loved the skeletal kids. Jack seemed so nervous but once the kids were there, he just melted. And Sally was a natural. Although I wonder how they got their house prepared for five kids, when I bet they had only planned on taking one home? Oh well, new playmates for Zero.

It was a neat idea and I like how you incorporated the ending.
EuphemiaXSuzaku4ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
OMFG, THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

Lovely adult activities, hahahaa!

I'm crying...

anyways, that was funny.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Bwahaha, that was brilliant. Excellent explanation of how they actually had children, considering it is anatomically ipmossible :) And I love how embarrassed Jack and Sally got when Finklestein yelled that they figured out they couldn't have sex. Priceless ;)
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Haha. The Discworld reference made my day. Great fic. :)
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
WIGGIN! Dear God, that word had me laughing my head off.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Nice job and how Finklestein was all loud about it was just so funny! Plus I got the discworld refrence, I love the books.
buffycorvin chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
love it
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I always wonder how sally and jack could have kids and i feel that your story is very possible. But would of consider this story horror with finklestein and his disturbing job.
Malrora chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This was a good read, everyone was kept well in-character I especially like Dr. Finklestein being blunt when he shouts XD
OrigamiPaperAngel chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh my god. xD I know you want critique, but sorry, I have nothing to offer. I read this purely for interest and amusement. (I /can/ offer, however, the fact that you use.'s a little too much. I've taught myself that using those aren't very good in writing for the reader. That's all, really.)

I can tell you what's GOOD about your writing, and what to keep up, though.

First of all, your writing flow is good and keeps the story moving forward. The sentences (for the most part) aren't too long, and uh ... keep the story moving forward. Yeah.

Second, you choose a subject that immediately catches the reader's interest. And with your humour and writing style, the reader is carried down and keeps reading.

(I've tried to read a few other Nightmare Before Christmas stories, but 1) The sentences were too long and 2) The stories were of a boring subject.)

I like you and this story because the story goes by all-too-quickly and at the end, it leaves you with a smile. I also love how extremely in-character everyone was. (Well, except for the doctor ... but you explain his aging process, so your points formerly lost have been restored. :3) Sally and Jack's awkward attitudes were adorable, and I love how you pulled Boogie's Boys into the frame. They were kyoot, too. (I especially loved the part with Aaron and his "You'd like to see that! Well, you aren't my type." Or, rather, he said SOMETHING like that ... I can't remember. ._.)

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the story, and, heheh, sorry if this review was annoying/nervy. Keep up the good work! (:

-Smile
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Well thats an interesting way to look at it.
Dance in the Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Cute! Really, really cute. I love it!
DracieMissKitty chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Miss Kitty: aw that was sweet!
Wasabikitty10 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Cute! But the endin is rather redundatnt... oh well. I like it !

-WK