Reviews for Last
crangelique chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
My gosh, that really hurt...
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I believe I like the concept of 'love at last sight'. Will he become obssesive and keep her body preserved so he could stare at it? Or will he pay the price of knowing he killed his one love? Or futher pay the price of not being able to avenge her death except maybe with suicide and be condemned to suffer in agony with that knowledge for as long as he walked the earth? Who knows? But honestlty who cares? Even his fangirls will have got sick of him and his ways by now. That bastard deserves what he's got coming. It's called karma. In case you are wondering I hardly leave short reviews especially for such good stories.
SakuraUchiha321 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
dude i love this 1. Me & my friend were reading & i called her & she was crying 2. Great Job
Yachiru443 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Seriously I love your stories.

This one was so sad I read aleast 10 times.

Keep up the good work
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
OMG! that was so romantic, and it is realistic as well. well done. its great. XD
SakuraUchiha321 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
oh my god this is so sweet! (sorta of) it made me cry! 5 stars!
Mysterious Sapphire Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
that was...beautiful. I'm not an earnest Naruto pursuer, but i have always loved this couple. good job!
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Aww... that's so sad! :( Anyway, it was a pretty good story, however short it was. 'Love at last sight'...
biancaBOMB chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
so angsty .

loved it .

cast14 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
great story i loved it
Sister Skye Abella Rei chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
*Snuggles them*

Silly boy...you missed those green eyes, didn't you?

Ahh, I just love that...'Love at last Sight'.

Good job, Dear.

Ta,

Skye
MyBitterPill chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Whoa! It always occurred to me that Sasuke wouldn't realize his love for Sakura until it was too late...

But in your story, it's way too late...

This was a very moving short story and it made me wonder what sort of 'real' monster Sasuke would become after killing his only love.

Oh, I feel like crying now...so sad!
Vrock8 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Poor, poor Sakura. The most unlucky Naruto character, she is killed in fanfiction more than all other combined. On average, every three days Sakura's deathfic is written.

About this one: Heh. Many authors make Sasuke gay or emo, but you've made him a necrophiliac. Because in the perspective of the text it seems that he has fallen in love with her not because she is Sakura, but because she died. Very disturbing.

But love is just the beginning, not the end. So, what will happen next? Will Sasuke cry? Will he scream "NO!"? Will he commit suicide? Will he remove Sakura's organs and try to make a living puppet out of her (Like Sasori does)?