Reviews for Imagine Me and You
Fi Suki Saki chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
*grinning widely like an idiot*

I knew it! I knew Dean actually can take care of it. Well... with Sam help, he more safe and sound.

Poor Dean... his image indeed look bad in people(stranger)'s eyes and mind. I do wondering why...
When he's so charming and kind ans attractive... tsk

But I kind of feel still lack a bit of the Hurt/Comfort? and the brotherhood. Though when Sam defend Dean, I'm soooo happy!

Can Sam stop attacting Supernatural girls/woman? *eye narrowed* He's so popular with this type... I wonder why... *frowned*
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
Teehee, awesome!
V.R. Jennings chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
Very good and very well written.
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lovetoread89 chapter 17 . 5/15/2008
Yay! Glad to see that Dean put those thugs in their place, and I'm so glad that he did it without sinking to their level of violence. It seems really fitting. Awesome story, thank you for sharing!
Merisha chapter 17 . 5/13/2008
Ooh payback ... that was fantastic! LOL ;0)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Hugs

Merisha ;0)
Merisha chapter 16 . 5/13/2008
Sorry I've taken so long to get back to your story. What an amazing chapter ... so sweet and brotherly! And I love how Sammy is feeling guilty! Lucky me, I'm going to read the next chapter now LOL ;0)

Hugs

Merisha ;0)
SPNCruzin chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
woohoo! nicely done. hope you write again! great job with the hurt dean, what can i say, im a fan!LOL! keep up the great work and hope to hear something from you soon. thanks!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
your welcome Jen and ill b here for your next story. see you soonShante. great chapter btw
Tididooo chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
Lovely! Dean getting his little revenge... it rocks!
sunnyjunedays chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
Hi, Great, Dean got his revenge. Loved the ending to this story and hopefully will read some more from you soon. x
apieceofcake chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
beth9874 chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
is that the end? or is there more?

tell me please
Classic Rock Fan chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
yay! its too bad its complete. neways, great chapter. hope to read ur new story soon.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 16 . 5/2/2008
congradulations on passing your theory test *winks* another outstanding chapter! catch u later for the last 1 Shante