Reviews for Useless Despondency
unknownauthress chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
The Rabbit thing was SO cute! I loved it. your writing isnt bad at all, I really enjoyed reading your style. Make sure to keep it up 'K? Poor Shuichi had no idea what was in store for him. Poor guy.

~Rushi/ Shelby

P/s: yes, my name is Rushi on just about everything. I like doing that.
anon azure chapter 3 . 4/29/2008

high off of strawberry pocky12 chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
0.0 I really liked this story; but a couple of things ruined it for me. Like how rushed it was, it was a little fast paced but whatever. And the way you used the term "emo" it wasn't needed, it would have sounded a lot better if you used Suicidal.
PaladinDragon chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
I know what you mean about the writer's block. A bad case of that has been going around. A little rushed, yes, but cute none-the-less. I love the part where Shuichi yells "YOU MEAN I’VE BEEN GOING EMO..." That made me giggle. Keep writing! The more you do it the better you get! Great job and good luck!
PaladinDragon chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Uh oh! If that was the plan, it sounds like it's about to backfire on poor Ryu-chan.
Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Jabu here! _ I like it so far but I must admit what a horrible prank to pull on poor Shuichi! V_V *huggles Shu* I like how you've put this together with Ryu's b-day and April fool's day, think it's rather original! _ Good luck on the enxtchapter and please update soon!

- Jabu!
Lt-Tomoe87 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Aw, that's a pretty mean prank T_T *gives Shu some pocky*

Write some more soon! Can't wait to see what Yuki does.