Reviews for The Lady's Maid
Well i guess ou write soom
Crystalize Moonnie chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
this story by so far is AMAZING. please, keep up the good work! ! :DD
ElvisRules41 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Please finish this, and thank YarningChick for favoriting this if you haven't already.
ElvisRules41 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
The boat scene is very similar to the one with Kikyo and InuYasha in InuYasha, only Louise and Baron didn't make out after he caught her. Just wanted to know if you knew that.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Pppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee update soon! It's been years and we want to know what happens next
Jeannenobunaga chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
is haru human and baron a cat figurine in this or something else?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
continue writing this story it is great!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
could you finsh the story please...
Hannah chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
It says the fanfic was last updated in 2008. This may sound silly, considering it's been five years since then, but would you ever consider finishing this story? I really enjoyed it! At first I didn't like it very much because none of the characters seemed to know each other, or remember the adventures they had in the film The Cat Returns. However, I came to realize that this is a fanfiction and as such it was purposely set to have an altered storyline. Anyway, if you ever do finish this story, I'll be so happy!
maglin chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
...this is soooooo beautiful... there isnt another word for it.. just plain, simple.. BEAUTIFUL!
I love how you can give eachs characters point of view a unique style and the way they nteract with each other )

this needs an ending.. please.. pleasepleaseplease!

mag
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
I need an ending! Please!
EweLamb Lover chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
(o.0) bleblebleblebleblebleblebleb lebleblebleblebleble! This is all I can say for this heart-wrenching amazingtastic story!
Lunae Ariae chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Yeah, so... I love this. Absotively Posilutely. I love how you've made Louise a good character, who I think I will be very sad to see be heartbroken should Baron come clean about his feelings For Haru. The outcome of this chapter is also leaving me anxious, wondering what will become of Haru. Though, now I see that you haven't updated this story in four years... Yeah... I know that at this point it will take a true miracle to see the end of this story. But I just wanted to leave a note telling you I love what you've done with this fandom.
Jeannenobunaga chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
what is haru and baron in this?XD
thunderfrost chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Please please continue with this! I want know what's going happen :(