Reviews for When They Knew
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is adorable. Thank you!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Wow. So. I think this might be my favorite fic for this pairing. And I've read a lot. I mean, A LOT.

this was really really enjoyable and believe able and amazing. :DD thanks for an amazing read!
Glynna chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Very, very cute and generally well written, just watch out for typos as they can break the flow very quickly for the reader. All the best and I hope you've continued writing. Glynna
Thescentofmoonlight chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is best pairing okay? I love it and therefore you for writing it, cause there is simply not enough legolas/gimli fanfiction.
PiggyBackRidez chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
And when Piggy steps onto Middle-Earth in some cliched Tenth Walker fic that shall never exist, s/he/it would've been busy shipping all the other couples out there.
But then, at the excellent equivalent of a bar for our world on Middle-Earth, after spiking everyone's ale with a mixture of two vicious liquids called vodka and whiskey...
Well, the end result was a little push here and a little push there from a few Hobbit friends, s/he/it ends up shipping the elven prince with the dwarven prince and there is no shit anyone in Middle-Earth or our world and say about it.

I am damn proud I found this pairing, this fic cements that pride. 8D GIMLEGGY!
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh, my god. This was hysterical! Keep writing! I command you!
Paarthurnax chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Absolutely brilliant. Love it. .
kspadawan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Heh, cute. :j
Mirumo chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Love love love love looove it! Firstly, I adore this pairing. Second of all, you write very well (though it is a shame that it was unbeta'd, because you missed a few typo mistakes). And finally, how generally adorable was that?

I really like how each of the three parts had its own atmosphere and tone : the first one was sooo cute and romantic (and girly too ; seriously, braiding each other's beard / hair? ). The second one was frankly funny as hell (I especially liked Pippin and Merry, of course : the "Oh my.", the mad giggling, the inappropriate comments, along with Legolas firing arrows). The third one was more "LotR" spirit, with Gandalf who, of course, knows everything. And I like your reference to the battle in Moria : they indeed already had each other's back, in this one.

If that was your first try, I'd have to say congrats, because apart from beta reading, this was very good. Plus, I can't help having a soft spot for every Legolas/Gimli fi, so ... :)
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I actually giggled five times upon reading this. Bravo. Seriously. Bravo.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This was definitely a cute story. Nice job.
Musing Scribblings chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Haha that was so cute. To be honest, I tend to think K fanfics aren't that good, but this had led me to believe that I have been missing out on a lot of good material. Adorable and in character!
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
God, that made me laugh. Especially Gandalf's part.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Lovely story! Very good!
aniki chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
i love you storylegolas and gimli are so cute.