Reviews for Stories Aren't Real! Or Are They...?
Rene1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
Continue! NEXT CHAPTER SOON!
Jacks chapter 2 . 12/14/2001
I like it but...zi think you need to make a differnt villain besides DR. Gero...I have read soooo many fics with him as the villian it's not even funny! Sorry...I just felt like saying that...and don't even say there isn't anyothers b/c I wrote a fic with an actual serise villain's mutantion coming back for revenge that wasn't Dr. Gero! So hahaaha! Soryy...got a lil carried away there. I t's good...needs another chapter soon! -Jacks
AMJ chapter 2 . 12/7/2001
Poor Trunks! Please continue!
Meiyume chapter 2 . 12/7/2001
eeek! MORE MORE MORE! hmm...well...its pretty obvious who's gonna win well keep writing its been a while since ive read this...more soon plz!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Necie chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Keep going!
RedGecko chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
aaaaa! Good! Hakai why didnt you lemonise that? *blushes* did i say that? Oh hakai I wanna hang out with you this weekend okie? Promise? and NO Kino Jokes! *glomps* thankies! Lovaya!

Koreen
Rene1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Continue please! I want to know what happens to Trunks and Pan! Please-oh-please continue !
Trupana chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Please please continue. Write, and soon!
underaouf chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
I must know who the kidnapper is! My brain doesn't feel like trying to think of who it is! Gah! Next chapter pleeease!
Meiyume chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
waddaya mean should you continue? OF COURSE YOU SHOULD! geez wat kind of question is that...u and ur sis are great writers...so cmon continue writin this really good story!