Reviews for Trapped
craxygirl54 chapter 30 . 5/30/2011
This story was absolutely perfect. I started reading this on Saturday morning and was quickly drawn to your amazing story telling skills. I must admit though your writing has improved greatly if I compare this story to your current one but atill this story was written perfectly. The things that Brooke had to go through were horrible and there was a point where the violence was getting too much for me but I kept reading cuz I knew that there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Lucas here was the definition of a perfect boyfriend and I know that if it wasn't for him and Karen, Keith and Naley then Brooke wouldn't have made a full recovery. I never thought I would actually hate a character as much as I hate Dan right now but I do. That man is the definition of evil and I'm glad he got what he deserve which was a life in prison. Let me tell you though I think that besides Brooke being all broken the worse for me was when Luke couldn't call her his Pretty Girl anymore because of what that bastard did to her. The last chapter of course was perfect and the way you ended it was so perfect and I loved it. This of course is going into my favorites list. Thank you so much for writing this...I'm so glad I decided to read this.
CaseyJr chapter 30 . 11/14/2010
Greaaaat Story! Loved it so much. You do great in describing her feelings from worst to happiest!

Hope you write more of such stories!
FanFictionWontLetMeDeleteThis chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Ha! I can't believe I'm reading your stories again... well, I can believe it, considering the fact that your fanfics are awesome. I was browsing through my Favorite Stories, and read a couple before I got to here. I couldn't help myself...lol...

My computer is finally fixed, so I won't get in trouble with my teacher, though she never notices...hehehe... And since exam week is over (and I think i didnt do well on comp. science test, but not for not paying attention, atleast not completely...oops...), I get a mini vacation, and I'm basically bored out of my freaking mind... ergo...Fanfiction...(hehehehe...ergo...I realy need to get rid of my word a day calender...lol). I love reading and re-reading this story.

So, since I have this mini vacation, my mother decided to go on a little trip...Road Trip!... But the bad part is that she won't let me use the computer, including Fanfiction...I don't have a labtop, nor can I use a Cyber House... anyway, I'm just trying to soak up as many fanfics as I can, while I can... But the upside is that I get to spend this time writing more, and I'm almost done with a fanfic (OTH), and I might post it up... I'm so excited!
wprincessannw chapter 30 . 10/22/2009
such a good story! I def prefer ur endings w. Keith/Karen and Brucas - Keith always preferred Brooke for Lucas :)

and I loved how you incorporated the pretty girl stuff in the last chapter
gabrielle chapter 30 . 9/12/2009
wow.

this story was so good. i loved how u didnt over due it with whole dan attcking brooke and adubting her. like u didnt go over board with how much dan hit her. some people do and its kind of heard to read. but i really liked it. even when u did cliff hangers. i thought brooke was gonna b pregant when they always had a secret to tell her. lol. if that as me i would have given it up cause i hate abortion, they r humans so. (sorry rambling) anyways loved it. and i loved how u made the love scenes that would actully happen b/w brooke and luke cause i've read some stories that would never happen. and how u didnt use curse words that the dont use on the show. 2 more things, i promise. i liked how u said that when they do it, they make love cause some ppl write some pretty gra[hic stuff that they wouldnt do and it's the other kind of sex. oh, last thing, i cant believe u didnt get in that a writing thing u were talking biut, r u seriously good.

:)anyways loved the story.
FanFictionWontLetMeDeleteThis chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
Oh man, I'm sorry that I'm bugging you with this review and the ones from "Bleeding Heart", but I can't help it. You have Brooke in the hospital for both stories, and it's fille with emotional detachment (yes i know you have that in the story...lol), and angst, and reading both at the same time (hell yeah I can do that!) is killing me! My brain will explode, but it's freaking awesome.

-Emily
ealicia16 chapter 30 . 8/11/2009
As I finally finished this story, which is incredible by the way, I noticed something...where was Peyton during the whole ordeal? You know...the supposed best friend? God how I was so pissed of after Brooke's attack, in the show, show some sympathy. O well, I love your stories, looking forward to other stories.
MissUnderstoodByLIGHT8907 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
your story was definitely a good read..
sophiannabella chapter 30 . 12/19/2008
Hey girl, I just finish reading this amazing story. At first I really don't want to but people said curiosity kill the cat right but the satisfaction of reading this bring me back to life. Haha.. I don't know why I'm talking like this right , I'm glad that you pursue me to continue reading this cos it's very worth it. I'm so in love with Brucas in this story and this version of Luke is the one that I want for Brooke not the LukAss from the show. I love each character that help Brooke recover from the horrible event. Brooke dream t at the court gave me a little heart attack (;p I'm such a drama queen) but thank god it wasn't real. Gotta love Karen, Haley and Nathan in this for helping Brooke and the ending, wow the ending is PERFECT(I really love the fact that you not rush them into sex cos she sure not ready yet, I also heart all Brucas line in the last chapter. (I left out my hatred toward Dan in this review cos it will full of cursing and swearing).

Actually I already finish reading it 2 days ago but I just got to review now since my roommate prevent me go near my laptop cos I'm bawling like crazy while reading this story.I'm sorry that I'm not reviewing each chapter cos I just eager to read it till the end.
ravencheerleader chapter 30 . 12/13/2008
I'm so happy that Brooke finally let him call her Pretty Girl again, and she has finally recovered from everything that happened. This is one amazing story, and you are one amazing writer. I can't see why you weren't accepted to that writing programme.
Brucasxo4ever chapter 17 . 12/11/2008
Great Story!
brucas333 chapter 30 . 10/13/2008
:'(

IT WAS PERFECT! WO
Muesli chapter 30 . 9/4/2008
Here we are, you finished this great fic! Just wanted to thank you as I already told you what I thought about it a few weeks ago and it hasn't changed. ;-)

Now, I'm going to read the first chapter of your new fic!
Brooke6404 chapter 30 . 9/3/2008
OMG i loved it so much! your writing was amazing! this is my favorite story i have read! i got so excited to see you story in my inbox! your writing is great and i would love to read your new fic! :D ~~Ash
naley4ever323 chapter 30 . 9/1/2008
i loved the way you ended this fic. and i cant wait to read the season 6 fic.