Reviews for Words and Phrases
MaxRide05 chapter 26 . 7/5/2012
Amos Diggory as Minister? Interesting, I would've thought Kingsley...
MaxRide05 chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
Tis what she deserves.
MaxRide05 chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
Funny.
MaxRide05 chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Ooh, burn! :)
xdanishxpastryx chapter 21 . 8/13/2009
Just found this bit of it... you should continue! Very good stuff :D
Vega Black62 chapter 21 . 5/28/2008
X is for Xenophobic adds a nice plot addition to the stories. I would like to see move on this subject.
Vega Black62 chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
N is for nefarious is very fun. It's cute that Lavender doesn't like his plan with the pirates. They have a nice dynamic. Romance isn't always perfect.
Vega Black62 chapter 19 . 5/28/2008
I love D is for Dystopia. A kid would blow up her doll's head. I love that Neville calls his daughter Sprout. It's a nice nickname with cute connotations.
LittleRedOne chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
I love this one. It may, very possibly, be my favorite so far!

LittleRedOne chapter 19 . 5/28/2008
Haha. That's so fricken cute!

LittleRedOne chapter 18 . 5/8/2008
Three updates. Yay! Baby names :) Charlotte is nice. Ron's smart here. Don't argue with a pregnant woman. haha. Many need to learn that still. :)

LittleRedOne chapter 17 . 5/8/2008
A baby :) How cute. A little Neville or Lavender running around. Aww.

LittleRedOne chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
Oh her mum is such a...witch... and not in the magical sense!

Vega Black62 chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
M is for modicum: now I see why they married in th Elvis chapel. I loved this one and A is for Accumen. I love this series. Two in one day! I'm thrilled. You do a good job setting up the plot and revealing more of the characters to us in very few words. This isn't arbitrary all the letters link together to form a complete picture of the characters.
LittleRedOne chapter 15 . 5/8/2008
Oh I like this one. I love the last line. :) I like the bit of character you described Neville having.