Reviews for Always There
daffodil14 chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
I really enjoyed reading your collection of one shots. I can't really call it a story as there is no plot, or maybe something will start to develop in terms of storyline now they are heading back to school. Personally I can't see Harry, nor Ron going back, but each to their own fanfic and I can accept that. Howe er 17 is definitely too young to marry: Ginny get over it!
ExceptionallyOrdinary chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
You should update! You're really good at descriptive terms! Loved the story!
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
I was really surprised when Harry & Ginny got Head Boy/Head Girl...usually Hermione is the one to get Head Girl in the fan fics I've read. I hope she won't be jealous! Who will be Quidditch captain?

Poor Harry! He needs an instruction book for girlfriends! :)

Thank goodness he has Hermione! :P

A correction: "I think he [she] does know. She's not expecting you to serenade her..."

At the end, did you mean for Ginny to give Harry an 'alluring smile' instead of an "...alluding smile..."? Just curious.

Great chapter, but since it doesn't say "complete" in the heading or anything like it at the end, so are you going to update this? I hope you will, because I'd really like to see how everything works out. Please update soon! :) Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Sweet ending! I didn't think it was cheesy at all, just a sweet moment with Harry getting to know his godson. :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Cool b-day surprise! Is the 'missing action' at the end detailed in Lost in You? I hope so! :)
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Well-done scene with Harry at Dumbledore's grave - I got so teary reading it, but loved the peace that Fawkes' message gave to Harry. Great job!
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I loved the part where his fellow Griffyndors surrounded him to protect him from the photographer...those Griffs sure do know how to stick together! :) Fabulous ending, though...I can't think of a nicer way to end a chapter than with a kiss between my favorite couple! :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow! I can tell this is going to be a great story! I loved this line: "Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?"

Also, I loved the ending...it was about time they kissed! :)
ginnypotter chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
more please soon asap
Lyric Medlie chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Please update, and if i could just add a bit of my own knowledge/advice, i don't think that Ginny would be so... i don't know, blah. You know. Ginny and Harry wouldn't fight so much, any who, still good. Please update soon.

Lyric Medlie chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
very good! i really love this! you do all the characters PERFECTLY, just so amazing!

Lyric Medlie chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
it was not too cheesy at all! i loved it! I loved how Ginny was all fiery, but then looked into Harry's eyes, and knew everything would be alright! So cute! i also loved the whole Ginny, Harry and Teddy thing! So cute!

Lyric Medlie chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
absolutely amazing!

Lyric Medlie chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
i LOVE this! very good

Lyric Medlie chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
i LOVE this! It is amazing! i hope you keep going with this, and i can't wait to keep reading!