Reviews for A Normal Conversation?
TrebleJazz chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
You are seriously the most random author I have ever heard of...lol but I still can't stop laughing... I'll make u a deal, u keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Paramoreisaband chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
i havnt laughed that hard in ages! lol im still recovering from im laughing episode
nunslace chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
HAHAHAHAHA!
Edwardsgirl011893 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
"Hello Bella, my love and core reason for my existence and the one that I love!"

“Hello Edward, my destiny, soul mate and ugh, fiancée that I love!"

OME!

That was so freakin hilarious!

And true!

Write more! That was great!
PleaseDeleteAccount1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Lmao... Nice :)
martha chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i thought this was great! like the pirates of the caribbean moment. totally random...brilliant!
IAmMrsCullen chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was freaking hillarious! I laughed so hard.

And I thought I was random! :)
Sierra Swan chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
OH... MY.. GOSH! I'm laughing so hard I can barely breath right now! I love it when they say:

“Biology. That’s were we first met. The day I wanted to kill the entire class by stealthily snapping all there necks and then slowly drink there blood. Sigh, But TRUE LOVE PREVAILED!”

“Oh, Edward! You have such a way with words!”

That was HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT! I also love the part about Jacob, I felt like I was going to die of laughter... aCTUALLY i STILL DO! LOL! Thanks for the very much needed laugh.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
XDD OMC that was just frickin hilarious! love it! xD and ya know, they never DO have a normal conversation.

my favorite part Edward enters super overprotective mode: “Don’t worry Bella, I’ll save you!” Edward stands there in superman pose while Bella cries. Approximately 10 minutes later. “Ah, screw this!” Edward said. Edward and Bella skip off to the meadow.

AWESOMENESS! XD
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Erm. Strange. It kinda reminded me of the chap I did.
Jordan E chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh! i forgot, i LOVED the part about Jake, its totally him (as u can tell, im a jacob hater) Go Edward!
Jordan E chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Again, completely random but I totally lol-ed so many times lol,its awesome!
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
...FREAKING AWSOME!
AllisonIsAllison chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I love this!
mr.iceylovesme chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
that was strange to nicley put it