Reviews for Ring of the Rhine Maiden
phantome101 chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
hmm..this chp's ending was really in-depth, will there be a similar one with Loki and Mayura? anyway, thanks for the update!
witchfingers chapter 10 . 4/23/2008
Ch apter 20 was cute.

Chapter 9 was interesting, but I'm kinda falling asleep so it made it hard to follow.

Eitehr way I feel that soon enough we'll be seeing the mermaids. They are the Rhine maidens, right?

Oh, and one question, because I think you know a lot about this: ther's this myth, in German mythology, about the Loreley, a mermaid that made ships crash against a certain protruding rock in the Rhine. Does she have something to do with the 'Rhine maidens' you mentioned, though they belong to different mythologies?
phantome101 chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
I like the sentence 'Don't talk to me like you do to Mayura'...LOL..wonder why Mayura doesn't seem to mind
witchfingers chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
LOL. Last-line-Loki rocks so much xD Maybe the body of a child isn't so usuited.

Well, about the plot, I see that finally you're leading us to som action- can't wait to see what it is about, because what I know about Mythology is very limited, enough for me to like it but not enough to make me know what's ahead of us. So I'll be waiting eagerly for what follows!

...And the Koh/Medea, Loki/Arashiko interaction too _

PS: I can't stop trying to guess Medea's role. Is she the one who ran away from home? After all, the name is so Greek...
witchfingers chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Again, poor, poor Narugami.

And Heimdall is wonderfully done... I bet he realised Narugami was't having exactly a good moment and still felt it was just the right time to stay a while longer... XD

And I'm sure Thalfi is someone in the Norse mythology?
witchfingers chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
POOR NARUGAMI! He so needs a break
witchfingers chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Medea sounds like a good name for a mermaid

Well, I'll leave you now. I wish I had something else to say about how grand your writing is, but I'm afraid I ran out of words :P I do hope you update soon, I want to know what's next!

Take care :)
witchfingers chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Character development again. Ah, sweet, sweet x)

You know... you're making the desire of writing spring back to life in me. If I ever post anything in the MaLoRa fandom again, I'll dedicate it to you
witchfingers chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
LOL, this was GREAT!

You give us a serious chapter like the previous, and then, out of the blue, voila! This!

OMG, you're so wonderful XD
witchfingers chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Awesome. Fishy lady, lolz.

I like the character development and ICness so far. Fenrir was so neat X) I really do hope some Loki/ Mayura interaction (cofcof) will be taking place later... well, I guess I'll have to keep reading _

[I'm sorry for the delay in the review, I can hardly believe myself I'm having so little time on the pc T_T... (and psst, I'm close to getting a bf too, so that adds to the lack of time! XP)]

Either way, I'll hop onto the next chapter now
witchfingers chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wonderful as usual _

I'm afraid I don't have time now to leave a detaile review or to read next chappy, I'll do that tomorrow.

So far, great plot and descriptions :D

Take care!
SecondtoNon chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Can't wait for an update! I loved the way how you incorporate mythological references into making this story!